digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The End of Imagination. (The start of an adventure.)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, I'm starting a story. :3

I'm not very good at wrtiing and this is my first SERIOUS attempt at a Fic like this. The main charecter is Anime (or Nimexa, after he gets his heart back). He is basically me, or my imgination self. And it takes place at the very end of his adventures. I'll give bacground information when it is nessararcy, but if you want to know more you can PM/IM me.

Things to expect:
Spelling mistakes - I'm not perfect.
Grammar Mistakes - Not perfect and my first attempt at writing at all.
Boringness- Uhm, I HOPE it is exiciting at least. >__>;

Here is the prolouge, just some information. I'll post the first chapter later if anyone is intereasted in reading this. Enjoy!

The End of Imagination?
The start of an adventure.

Prologue- Some information provided by H.A.P.I.

Hey. I'm Anime. Now, I'd love to tell you everything about my life and how I got into the situation, but that would take way too long. So instead my trusty sidekick will display his logs for several things. As the story moves on, I'll be sure to update you on who, what, and even where everything is.

Code:
Information Request: H.A.P.I.:

Processing...

Handheld
Assistant
Personal
Instrument

A computer made with technology far superior, giving him more abilities then any other Magic-Technology Computer. His MT-Drive was given a Personality-Program which makes him alive. Due to a (assumed) glitch, his personality is obnoxious, perverted, and annoying. (HAPI: I personally think I’m just awesome.) Oh, and cocky and narcissistic. (HAPI: Wha- Hey!) He can transform, create, and basically do almost anything. (HAPI: I’m not too shabby in bed, either. ;D )

Information Request: Anime.

Processing...

Anime is a 17 year old boy, and the current owner of this unit. He is a Wind Magic and a fighter. Once, he had lost his heart to Heartless, becoming a Nobody. After his last adventure, though, he managed to get his heart back with strong magic he looked for. Due to being alone when he was a child, he has an unnaturally close connection to his imagination. Thus, an entire world is in his mind and he has complete control of his imagination self.

Well, that’s all that is REALLY important to know right at the start. Like I said, when I need to explain someone or something, I’ll have HAPI do it. So… enjoy my possibly final adventure.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 pm   Reply with quote

It's okay-ish, so far.
Teru Shouten    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:55 pm   Reply with quote

Chapter 1- Sometimes the end is a new beginning.

Aaah… Another day.

I woke up and got out of bed. Looking out the window, I noticed it was another bright, clear day. I must be in a good mood right now.

I brushed some of my black hair away, it was obscuring my blue eyes. Looks like my hair is growing. Maybe it was time for that hair cut. I snapped my fingers and instantaneously, the hair shortened and returned to its messy, spiky position on my head.

Or should have.

It was still longer. I was kind of confused. I was in my mind, right? I did a 180, spotting all the normal decorations and all. My eyes rested on my king size bed, or specifically the brown-haired girl still peacefully asleep in it. Slowly, I made my way over and gently brushed some of Jenna’s long hair away from her sleeping face. I forgot why I was looking around…

Code:
Into Request: Jenna

Processing…

Jenna, a 17 year old girl. Imaginary. Resides in Anime’s mind. Her original self (HAPI: Meaning who Anime stole her from.) was from the game Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Once, she was in a deaconship with Isaac, a character copy from the same game, but that ended when Isaac was caught cheating on her with Mia, yet another character copy from the same game. Anime helped her get over Isaac, and the two ended up in a relationship of their own. They have now been dating for about 3 years. (HAPI: Betcha, Anime forgot when their anniversary is.)

She stirred and opened her hazel eyes. “Morning, Ani.”

“Hey, Jen.” I smiled at her, in my normal awkward way. She giggled. Why, or how, she found my awkwardness cute, I’ll never know.

Her belly rumbled. “I’m hungry. Let’s head down for breakfast.”

“Right… I think everyone else must be up by now.” I replied.

She got out of bed, fresh as ever. That’s some benefits of being imaginary I guess. Personal Hygiene, good or bad, not included. Neither are batteries, but you don’t need them either.

I was just noticed I was still in my red robe. I figured I’d have a quick change of clothes. So I snapped my fingers and looked my normal outfit of the day.

I was still wearing the Robe though…

Something weird is going on… Are my powers not working? Maybe I shou-

“Anime, something wrong? Let’s gooo!” Jenna snapped me out of my train of thought. She has a knack for that.

“Coming!” I called and walked over to the stairs. I’m sure it’s nothing. I’ll just change later.

Together, we walked down the stairs, walked out of my office and into… a 5-star restaurant and entertainment place.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations