digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Eye-Slime

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

Lots of info regarding it, but read for spoilers on a roleplay plot.

A slime-eye is essentially an eyeball in a sort of slime-like substance. With a really small lump of brain attached to the eye. It is usually created by magic, but sometimes a freak accident in a bio-engineering lab might spawn one.

It is slow moving and slow witted, thanks to what passes for its brain. Chances are that it will imprint on the first eyeball it sees. If it sees a big monster's eye first, then its SOoL. Luckily for the slime-eyes, the slime tastes really nasty, so it most likely won't be eaten.

The eye-slime has no defenses nor attacks. Oddly enough, the eyeball and/or brain can be removed from the slime without initial harm to it, but prolonged removal from the slime will kill whatever part is removed. If you want to keep the eye/brain alive, you'll have to put it in a complex mixture which contains nutrients, liquid-oxygen, and is thick enough that it won't sink to the bottom or something.

If it lives long enough, it can develop tendrils and leave the slime, becoming a floating eyeball, but that information will have to wait until I sprite/scan the image.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

This wouldn't have happened it not for me. And I could have gotten three free souls.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:02 pm   Reply with quote

... What?
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia would have never gotten into the fight that could have killed her, if she was never told about how Mr.I was being a buttnut.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

Uh... no. Kooparia would had met up with him anyway, as I told this idea to him sometime yesterday.

It initially was a Kooparia and Mr. I meet and something bad happens because of a sort of custody issue. One possible thing was that Kooparia goes nuts, another was that Mr. I goes nuts and does something to her, another was an accident on her part. Eyeball transformation was one of the possible accidents, and I expounded upon it.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

Drats, foiled again. Anyways, this is the sort of thing that would come out of some horrific animal experimentation lab.
Hell    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

I like this being in particular for no special reason.
The Black Citadel    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:42 pm   Reply with quote

It reminds me of the crusty stuff that you get under your eyes when you wake up.
The Carmadox Party    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:47 pm   Reply with quote

Suigintou wrote:
It reminds me of the crusty stuff that you get under your eyes when you wake up.
Eye Boogers. Don't eat em.
Hell    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:35 pm   Reply with quote

Thanks, Dragus!

Frozen... ew. ._o;
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Creations