digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Favorite storyline?(This may contain spoilers)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Tamriellic Explorers

Favorite plot?
The Gates of Oblivion(Main Story)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fighter's Guild
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mage's Guild
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Thieves Guild
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Imperial Arena
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
The Dark Brotherhood
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Knights of the Nine
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Shivering Isles
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

oar
Super Maiq the Liar

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:28 am   Reply with quote

Of all the available storylines, which was your favorite?

M'aiq would have to vote Knights of the Nine, just because of the epicness of assembling an army to ultimately have a final showdown about 5,000 feet in the air. Plus, the armor is pretty badass.

M'aiq would have voted Shivering Isles, but he does not like the ending, and he had some moments he didn't like. *coughfelldewcough*

It still had it's incredible parts, though. *coughdarkGuestcough*
Tamriellic Titles    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:38 pm   Reply with quote

The Arena. Owyn's insults are kewl, and I always had fun brutalizing my hopeless opponents. And Porkchop really was a Porkchop.
Hell    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:09 pm   Reply with quote

Tails Doll wrote:
The Arena. Owyn's insults are kewl, and I always had fun brutalizing my hopeless opponents. And Porkchop really was a Porkchop.

*selects Rumors*
"I heard a rumor you're an idiot. Any truth to this?"
Tamriellic Titles    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
Tails Doll wrote:

*selects Rumors*
"I heard a rumor you're an idiot. Any truth to this?"
That's Owyn.
Hell    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:05 pm   Reply with quote

Maiq the Liar wrote:
Of all the available storylines, which was your favorite?

M'aiq would have to vote Knights of the Nine, just because of the epicness of assembling an army to ultimately have a final showdown about 5,000 feet in the air. Plus, the armor is pretty badass.

M'aiq would have voted Shivering Isles, but he does not like the ending, and he had some moments he didn't like. *coughfelldewcough*

It still had it's incredible parts, though. *coughdarkGuestcough*

Sadly this part didn't work for me since I was using a custom race so I had to use cheats to get past it.

I don't necessarily favor one storyline over another, but there was this one part in Shivering Isles that I really liked. It was the part where you become a duke or duchess and then you have to go to get the flame, but the seducers and the auriels are in a dispute, so you have to pick a side. I chose the auriels and had them come through the front entrance. I just liked picking off the seducers with my bow while a batallion of auriels tanked everyone for me. Then when they caught on and the seducers in the tunnel came back they were in a straight line, so I ducked and went to the other side of the room to one-shot all of them as they came through the doorway. I don't think I lost a single auriel in that battle.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:41 pm   Reply with quote

I have trouble sticking to any one guild/quest, but I do love that one guy in Shivering Isles.

SA-WEEEEET ROLLS!
Dark Land Supply Store    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:44 pm   Reply with quote

Shivering Isles. It's so insane...
Also, I LOVED THE FELDEW PART. In fact, I managed to make it through it with only the initial dose. However, it was hard to do so. I had like... twenty felldew by the time I got out. xD;
Junk shop    
oar
Super Maiq the Liar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Shivering Isles. It's so insane...
Also, I LOVED THE FELDEW PART. In fact, I managed to make it through it with only the initial dose. However, it was hard to do so. I had like... twenty felldew by the time I got out. xD;

It's a pain going through on a harder difficulty, though, since your addiction pretty much kicks in before you can even kill one more enemy. D:
Tamriellic Titles    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

Shivering Isles is fun, but I really enjoyed the Dark Brotherhood the most. The party mission is just awesome.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
RULE ONE OF FIGHT CLUB
Steve

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:18 am   Reply with quote

Shiverin' Isles was disapointment ending. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE, SHEOGRUMPHANTGHKLAAA!
penis    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups