digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Tayl's Characters

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> RP Character Sheets
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

~Larya Tayl~

~Basics~
Age ~ Who knows?
Species ~ Human, has a "Meew" form. Referred to as Tayl in Meew form, Larya in human form.
Eye Color ~ Red
Hair Color ~ Gold
Blood Type (because I can) ~ O-
Significant Traits (human) ~ "Meew" ears and tail, constant wearing of gloves.
Signature Colors ~ Gold, Orange, Black.
Name Meaning ~ Tayl is tail wth a y, Larya is Laria with a y in the same manner. The name Laria means "The Stars are Mine", a fitting name for her.
Abilities ~ Has the ability to hack into the Timestream to cause paradoxes (which is all she can do, she can't alter anything unless it causes a paradox lolwut). Other than that, she's a master thief. Larya also is in possession of a gun referred to as the Star Gun, which shoots out small star-shaped bullets. They're nearly the same as normal bullets, but more "magical" and they hurt more.

~Personality~
Larya's personality varies little between her human and Meew forms. Basically, Larya is a monies-loving paradox-causing girl who's not to fond of thinking before she speaks. She's more for improvising and leaving things undone until the last minute. You could call her cocky, she's completely full of herself and over-confident. But hey, she's got the skills to match. Rarely does she take her "job" seriously, normally stopping to chat with her "victims" while she steals their monies~. It's not unlike her to turn into a more flirty and alluring personality for her male "clients".

~Story~
No one is really sure where Larya came from. Some speculate that she was created by some twisted paradox, explaining her obsession with them. Larya seemed to reveal herself on May 18th of an un-recorded year, so it's assumed that's her birthdate. She really just popped up out of nowhere and started her career of thievery across the Realities, never running out of people to rob.

I have to get off soon, so I'll edit it and make it suck less later, along with adding more of my OCs. :D
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups