digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

ITT: I answer stuff.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Oress Plot
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:20 pm   Reply with quote

uh yeaaaaah

I feel like answering some questions. So ask me them. Now.

Here's some possible ideas to ask me about:

-More about your Oress.
-About the original holder of your Oress.
-Clarification of the plots/characters.
-If any more characters of my own will be entering.
-How the previous holder of your Oress died.
-How the other characters found themselves in The Bitlands.
-More about a specific non-Oress character (Umbra, Bunny, Tayl {yes, I intend on getting Tayl into this} etc.)
-stuff

If you have a question that you think may cause me to reveal major spoilers, ask me over PM.

Basically, if you have any questions on the plot, Oress, characters, or anything, please ask. Because I love answering questions. :D

{I may not get the chance to answer any tonight, I have to get off soon.}
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

Seeing how Ignis is evil and allied with Umbra and all, what is Kaida going to do when it comes to him? After all, Ignis would listen to any order given by Umbra... considering that he doesn't think with his head sometimes, if you get my drift. <.<
The Domain of Secrets    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

Anything about a previous owner of Ciess, and things of the like.
Lapin Angelique    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 pm   Reply with quote

Oh yes, and I was going to ask what Fyel's previous owner was like. <.<
The Domain of Secrets    
Shadow Kingdom
Spell Seal
Burning

HP: 80 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:31 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
-More about your Oress.
I would like to ask those questions.
DISGUISE KIT    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:06 pm   Reply with quote

Sorry, SK, I can't really answer your second and third questions. I'm still in the process of developing most of the newer Oress, Neladi is no exception. I'll be sure I flood you with info once I finish developing and stuff.

Neladi is basically a sound manipulating device. Anything related to sound you can pretty much control. You can alter volumes, forcefully make people talk slower, faster, you can even completely change or steal someone's voice. You can also make voices out of thin air, which would be convenient if you were ever trying to freak someone out. If you're a fan of spying and eavesdropping, you can increase the volume of other's voices, but it'd only be increased to your ears. Neladi's abilities aren't limited to only voices, it controls all of these things with other sounds as well.

As Cel was an Oress, she got into the Bitlands like all of the others; Neren sent her there so the Oress could complete their "mission".

How did Umbra get there? Well...that part's a secret. For now.

Tayl and Bunny got here in a way unrelated to the Oress. Tayl was already a Reality Traveler, and Bunny partnered up with her plenty of times. They're basically just here for the heck of it, because they just like the insanity and all. Bunny seems more interested in the Bitlands than Tayl does; Tayl's a fan of monies~, Bunny's a fan of crazy surrealism.

Ciess and her partner Shan were created by Umbra specifically to serve her. Designed to be complete opposites; Ciess took the side of being optimistic, curious, and passionate about every action she took, while Shan was generally pessimistic, intelligent, and only really did things because Umbra told him to. Why? Due to their differences they'd likely conflict, which would motivate them further in some manner that only Umbra could figure.

While she was usually the happy-go-lucky type, being and embodiment of curiousity and passion, Ciess would constantly question what was wrong with the world. In the reality the Oress hailed from, the only news ever spread was news of bloodshed and cluelessness. She never minded the way she had to work, always spying on people or killing them, or carrying out other unsavory tasks. But she'd constantly question why the things they did were necessary.

No one was ever willing to answer these questions, and every question left unanswered slowly ate away at her sanity until her insanity, stress, and desire rose to the point of causing her to violently {and by violently, I mean that I'd probably need an [M] tag to explain it without getting striked lol} murder Umbra's "maid", Ara Eselle, and then attempt to kill Umbra herself. Of course, Umbra regained control over her and let it go unpunished for some reason; but some time later she had Ciess and Shan kill each other, speculated to be for her own amusement.

Fyel initially didn't do much other than help defend the original Castle Oress. As time went on, she found herself nearly getting killed twice, the first by one of Halyn's assistants, the second by Umbra. However, fellow Oress Holder, Vitara, ended up dying in Fyel's spot during the second incident. Eventually, Fyel left behind Castle Oress, with only five of them still alive, not counting herself.

In an attempt to prevent herself from getting killed off, she joined Halyn's alliance, which was the only practical group of people to join with for an Oress. After a month or two of chaos, more bloodshed, and the gaining of some interesting knowledge, her selfish desires (among some other spoiler-tastic intentions) were eventually found out. With the thoughts of struggling to protecting herself, the revelations of her intentions, and the fact she and Cel were the only Oress remaining starting to drive her mad, she left the "alliance" without a word. She later attempted to kill a member of said alliance, but decided against it in the last possible moment as a result of both pity, and fear.

Knowing that going back to the lonely Cel wouldn't make much of a difference, she went on to face off with Umbra, alone. In the end, Umbra left in decent condition, while Fyel was left to bleed to death. She managed to muster up enough strength to cover a short distance, attempting to find some sort of help. Unfortunately, she stumbles into the local psycho Verity. Verity allows Fyel to live long enough to interrogate her on spoiler-tastic stuff, before painfully diminishing the last of her life by lethal injection. What a fun way to die.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:46 pm   Reply with quote

Shadow Kingdom wrote:
Tayl wrote:
-More about your Oress.
I would like to ask those questions.
My thoughts in a nutshell.
PSI and more    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like to know what kind of person Lirna was in the other Reality, and what kinds of things the Lirna Oress can do.

Also, am I right in thinking it's a bad idea for a vampire to be wielding the power of light? For the vampire, that is. XD
Buzzy Mart    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:03 am   Reply with quote

I wanna know what Neren is always so busy doing... I have other questions, but they'll be asked when Frostbite calls upon Miss again.
The Carmadox Party    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:21 pm   Reply with quote

I'd like to know more about my Oress and when Shan is going to appear.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

Ayle is an age-editing Oress. It can change the age of just about anything, living or non-living. For living things, it can change ages physically, mentally, or both, which can be pretty entertaining. It can also change the age of non-living things, which can help if they need to be restored to their original form, or if they need to be weakened.

Ayle, often referred to as "Kes" {short for Kesara, meaning youth} by her partner-in-crime, Mikimi, was something of an anti-Oress {an Oress who strayed from Castle Oress to complete their own goals}. She and Mikimi {often referred to as "Mi"} had become something like pranksters, abusing their powers on the innocent. Mi would transform them into something they feared, or Ayle would change their age into something they least desired. Things were all fun and games until Mi started going off solo; the duo ended up splitting apart and became friendly rivals. Well, it was friendly until Mi decided to shoot her and all lol.

Lirna was often seen as Castle Oress' beacon of hope. Despite the constant bloodshed and negativity, Lirna somehow found a way to remain positive and hopeful. She became a threat to the other Oress when she started trying to convince the three groups hunting them to stop all of the madness; by desperately trying to convince everyone to stop, she was unintentionally putting her and the others at risk. In an act of protection, Lirna wound up getting 'banished' for a Castle. Without the protection of the Castle, Lirna was obviously doomed unless she chose to ally herself with one of the three groups trying to kill the Oress, which she refused to do. Due to this, she became an easy target for Verity, who tortured her in an attempt to rid her of her sunny disposition. It was all in vain, though; Lirna continued to smile to her death.

Lirna can alter anything related to light and the sun. It can change how dark or bright things are, use fancy light-related attacks, all that jazz. Also, a vampire would actually be better off with Lirna; they can change the brightness so it doesn't hurt 'em and all that bad stuff. If Django gets really good at used it; he can eventually change the lighting for him, and only him, so it doesn't bother others around him.

Neren is in charge of handling the fate of the dead for everyone, at least, in her Reality. A Reality is normally several universes, but in the case of the Reality the Oress came from, it's merely one (rather complex) world due it's significance to the rest of Entirety. While it may seem her job would be simple due to the small area she governs over, it's quite the opposite. Other people in charge of deaths for larger Realities tend to have several helpers, Neren is normally alone. The Reality she's assigned to is a hotspot for death because of it's complex nature, especially when the other Oress wind up dying in a short span of time. There's another reason she's so busy, but that's spoiler-tastic, so you'll have to PM me if you want to know.

Did you just want to know about Shan itself, the original Oress Holder, or both?

Also, I'm not sure when I'm gonna start bringing them all in. Very soon, though, maybe even today if I have the time.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Megamaw
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 7 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:56 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
-More about your Oress.
-If any more characters of my own will be entering.
I think this is reasonable.
Knick-Knack Shack    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

At first it was just Shan itself, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn both.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Sytel controls your basic psychic abilities; telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance {maybe if I'm nice, I'll PM you stuff about the plot that you could predict and stuff lol}, and all of those other fancy psychic things. 'Nuff said.

The original Sytel, much like Mi and Ayle, was an anti-Oress. In the beginning, he partnered up with Maiex to help her with her "Kind-of-Traveling Magic Show~", but set up some sort of fortune-telling tent (he eve after her death. Somehow he managed to slip under the radar for a long time (his "psychic aura" overshadowed his "Oress aura"), avoiding the attention of the groups trying to kill them all off. Unfortunately, Verity wasn't fooled by said aura-masking, and wound up killing him by secretly planting an explosive in the tent while she got her fortune read. Still, getting killed in an explosion is one of the most awesome ways to die...

I do intend on getting Tayl into this in some way or another, and I also plan on bringing the merciless psycho, Verity, and Halyn. I might also bring in her Assistants, buuuuut iunno.

I'll get to your question in a sec, DBA; I'm watching my niece.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:05 pm   Reply with quote

Just tell me anything and everything about the Lesni oress and it's previous holder because I'm bored. :D
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups