digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A robot pile.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm   Reply with quote

No, multiple robot piles. These robots look so lifelike, that the piles look more like human piles. There were many small piles, surrounding what looked to be a tower made of robots.

And apparently, it was made to be a tower. A door lies open at the bottom, both ominous and strangely inviting.
bobzearth42's Shop    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

Ice entered the building leaving frozen footsteps where ever he went.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:50 pm   Reply with quote

Inside were four doors, along with a sign straight ahead.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:52 pm   Reply with quote

Ice shot a beam of ice towards the sign but before it could hit it the beam stopped.

Ice looked through the large icy telescope he made to read the sign.

(Ice is cautious sometimes.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

It read:

"Within this tower, are four doors. Each door shall lead one to his or her trial. Each trail will be different, according to each person. In order to fully complete the tower's trial, four people must complete his or her trial in one of the doors. Once through, he or she shall find his or her self at the top, awaiting for the Final Trial, made to test how well you can cooperate with the others.

Pick a door to begin the Trial of the Tower."
bobzearth42's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz and Cecil entered the tower, each with their own purpose.

"So you say you're a Warrior of the Crystal?"

"Well, the crystals chose me, and a few others, after being shattered. We had to stop a sorcerer called Exdeath, who posed a rather large threat to existence, with the potential access to an interdimensional weapon."

"Well, let's just check this out." Cecil walked in ahead of Bartz, and stared at the fork. "Tell you what, I'll take the first door, you take the fourth. 'K?"

"Fine by me, Mr. Paladin-King-who-really-isn't-the-true-heir-to-his-throne."

"I could kill you in an instant, you know. And I was adopted."

"You forget, I'm a mimic. And that doesn't count. Anyways..." said Bartz, walking into the fourth door.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:15 pm   Reply with quote

Ice made the icy telescope shatter to pieces and watched as they fell and took the door that most of the shards had landed.

Ice entered the 3rd door.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:24 pm   Reply with quote

((You planned to post as I did, didn't you? 3:|════׀))

Within Ice's door was a lava filled room. That meaning a room with lava spouts, rocks, and lava enemies. And did I mention there was no floor, other than at the two doors?

Inside Bartz's door was an enemy-infested maze. All he could do now was either turn left or right. Nothing really much left to say for this.

And in Cecil's door was a darkened room, and the path was nothing more than a walkway just wide enough for him.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

Ice began to think on certain things.

How much was needed to cool the lava and cool down the enemies.

After a moment he began firing beams of ice into the lava in an attempt to harden it or at least make a platform for witch he could stand on and make another and so forth.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh gee...this must be fun." Bartz quickly class-changed into a Ninja, now in his traditional gear. He then turned right.

Cecil held his sword forward, and tried using White Magic to illuminate the passageway.
The Town of Lix    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:54 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz would run into a dead-end. What a wonderful way to start off, no? And just to add insult to injury, three spiders came crawling from the other side of the wall, hissing and snarling at him.

The magic allowed for some illumination, but wouldn't entirely help in the long run. As it turns out, we wasn't on a narrower-than-usual pathway, he was merely on the only strip of standable land around him, as a hole - not one impossible to jump over - covered the area around him.

The lava began to cool and create small platforms for jumping, but the flow carried them away. If Ice acted fast, though, maybe he could make it...

((Also note for you readers: I still need one more person.))
bobzearth42's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:57 pm   Reply with quote

Ice quickly jumped onto the platform and shot a few ice beams at it from time to time to keep it around as he tried to get to the other door.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

((I could bring in Enuo))

"Oh...*crag*. Well, this is nice." said Bartz, uppercutting a spider with his twin swords.

Cecil ties a bowstring to his sword, and while holding one end, threw the sword forward, attempting to embed it into the stone, and use it to guide himself forward.
The Town of Lix    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:13 pm   Reply with quote

((Ah, might as well. I don't entirely feel like waiting. 3:|════׀))

But the thing is, the lava flow went from one lavafall to another edge, with another lavafall. So, unless he got moving, he'd become water. On top of that, a few fire bats (I totally didn't just rip that offa LoZ) began to notice Ice and began to fly towards him.

The hit landed, slicing the spider in two. The other spiders, naturally, got both enraged at the death of their bretheren, and scared of Bartz's power. And, if he had gotten a glimpse of the ceiling, he would have noticed a strange marking...

And the sword landed, just at the edge of the stone and another hole on the other side.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

Ice shot a few beams to make some more places to jump to then shot a few at the bats and jumped onto another platform.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic