digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

*A bunch of bandits surround the next poster.*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

HP: 10 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly, Klept appeared. "Give us all your money and/or valuables, or we'll beat the snot out of you! Man, I sounded so tough... " Klept announced, muttering the last part.
Happy Mask Salesman's Mask Shop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:09 pm   Reply with quote

"what!...um, No." He said drawing his zanpakuto.
Alchemy slam.    
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

No Go away!
Nario's Shop    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:19 pm   Reply with quote

"Fine, have it your way. FIRE THE CANNON!" Klept shouted. Nearby, a bandit was preparing to fire a cannon. The bandit then lit the fuse and missed...horribly. A random bandit was instead hit with the cannonball, and was killed brutally. "Ummm...okay....Plan B." Klept said. All of the bandits then pulled out a series of different weapons. Ranging from metal bats to sub machine guns. "ATTACK!" Klept announced.
Nario
Super Koopa
Vampire

HP: 20 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

Dude you better run..
Nario's Shop    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

"WAAAAAH!" He then began to slash at them, all hitting, but not wounding, but instead healing them.
Alchemy slam.    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

"GAH!...THAT DID NOT HURT!" a random bandit exclaimed. "Hmmm...either this guy is trying to lull us into a false sense of security, or he's an idiot. Either way, he must perish." Klept said outloud...into megaphone. "Okay. PREPARE TO LAUNCH THE HEADCRAB SHELLS!" Klept announced dramatically.

"Umm...sir...we had a little problem with the headcrab shells." a random bandit said.
"What? What happened?" Klept asked. The bandit pointed behind Klept. Klept turned around and saw...headcrabbed bandits. "AW! COME ON! Can't any of you do anything right!?" Klept shouted.
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

Suddenly Hanataro's zanpakuto changed into a scalpel and dealt heavy damage to the bandit. " :D "
Alchemy slam.    
WHERE'S MY MASK!?
Happy Mask Salesman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

"OUCH! THAT HURT!" The bandit announced, falling down. "FOOL! You took down my human shield...er...bandit shield...you get the point! BRING FORTH THE ULTRA MEGA MACHINE OF DOOM!" Klept announced. Suddenly, a shadow appeared over the headcrabbed bandits...and a giant taco landed on them.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" Klept asked.
"It's the Ultra Mega Machine of Doom!" A random bandit exclaimed.
"Okay, seriously...we have got to talk. WE SHALL RETURN FOR YOUR MONEY WHICH WE WILL SPEND ON USELESS THINGS!" Klept announced, before dashing off. The rest of the bandits followed suit.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic