digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Fair game, unfair play.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:28 pm   Reply with quote

I cheated to try to help me and Cherry win the Sammer Bowl...and now I'm branded a cheater for life. "Anything to win." Now honest people will hate me because I downvoted them...I really am Seto Kaiba. Cold, harsh, and I lack any sense of honor.

High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

Oh, shut up.

You voted for your self and people that you like.
Everybody does that.

I voted for "Hotter than your mother everytime I saw it, and it wasn't even a sammer" Because it was hot.

Lapin Angelique    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:58 pm   Reply with quote

High PriestASS Paula wrote:
Oh, shut up.

You voted for your self and people that you like.
Everybody does that.

I voted for "Hotter than your mother everytime I saw it, and it wasn't even a sammer" Because it was hot.

Tell that to Pleaser of Crowds and Gallivanting Hero of Soft Drinks. You'll get a completely different reaction.

Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:00 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, everything's really my fault. I got upset because my Sammer was purposefully DOWNVOTED in match-ups, even if my Sammer had more effort into it and the person thought it might be better. It made me feel horrible, and so I started all of this crap, and I really regret coming back to Digibutter. You can all note how I've made too big a deal out of things. These people can keep their positions, I've only made too big a deal about something as trivial as the Sammer Bowl, so if anyone should be looked upon as having done wrong, it's me. Blue is right, and I recognize that I'm a piece of shit for STARTING shit.
Dimension D    
High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

You don't need to feel like shit or something, but you were in 12'th, so without Seto or what ever he wants to be called's point you would have only been in 11th.

It's better, but still, Can't you just feel good that you did well enough that you had to be bonked away from 11th?
Lapin Angelique    
Strawberry-san
Celeste Dimentia

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

I've been unstable. I react to things way out of proportion. What bothered me was the downvoting. I would happily be in ANY place if I were there for a reason other than the reason I'm at the one I am now. It really is my fault, because I've only spawned bad feelings over a mere Sammer Bowl. I was stung by feeling that the dishonesty factor in purposefully downvoting is wrong. Again, I see that I have completely overreacted, and again, I am unstable and that is the main reason something I might normally just feel a little bad about has made me feel completely miserable. I honestly try to be a nice person, but only make people mad at me, like I have with Blue.
Dimension D    
Dark Lord Eternal
Dragus

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:11 pm   Reply with quote

I wouldn't be worried. I do not think anyone doubts your ability, and as far as I'm concerned your creation is the rank it would have been before being downvoted.
The Black Citadel    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:26 pm   Reply with quote

Only 4 of the sammers that I thought should have won were in the top ten. Right when I saw the robotnic one, I was like, we have a winnar. Even ask Mantis. :)
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger