digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

My school is just terrible.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Look! A distraction!
Lucario64
Vampire

HP: 93 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

50% of my school is populated by complete idiots. I can tell because of a composition assignment we got a while back.

We were doing a story trade type of thing, where you write a paragraph or two to start a story, then trade papers with someone else and add to their story. You trade again, add to the story, and then you return the paper to the author of the base of the story, and they give the story an end.

I was writing a story about Ninetails' experience on Maplestory, in which she was playing on her noob character. She was on a channel that was, for the most part, deserted. (On Maple Island, anyway.) Then she saw a noob character, which she had been avoiding at all costs. (I don't know why, she's just weird sometimes.)
Eventually, she crossed paths with the noob, and said to DaisyStar (One of our newest members) through a whisper, "Da noob... It sawded me."

"Da noob... It sawded me." That's what I was basing my story around. I got as far as "The wild noob had caught up with her. "Da noob... It sawded me." when we had to exchange stories. I don't remember which stories I got, but when I got my story back, it turned out the first person I traded with had done quite a good job.
They added the the story that Ninetails climbed up a tree and ran through a cornfield to escape the noob. Not bad, I thought. A little bland, but at least they didn't destroy the story.

Someone did.

When I passed the portion with the cornfield, I was greeted with barely legible, sloppy writing. I sighed at the poor penmanship.
This third portion of the story read (This is exactly as it was written.) : and then the guy at the jack in the box said can i take your order

My first reaction was "lolwhut Why is there a Jack-in-the-Box in a cornfield". Then I realized that I had to somehow finish the story.
The only ending I could thik up was something like this:
"Wait, where did this Jack-in-the-Box come from??" asked Ninetails. "Oh no... I must have entered... THE NOOB ZONE!!!" "What's that?" asked the talking cactus. "It's like the Twilight Zone, but with noobs."

Yeah. That's seriously what I wrote.

Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:57 pm   Reply with quote

Cool stories brah
Some store that sells shit    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

What were you expecting, Shakespeare? ФֻФ
asdf    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:52 pm   Reply with quote

You created a maplestory fanfic thingy it deserved worse
Choco's    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger