digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Sick day

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:42 am   Reply with quote

I'm lucky. Really lucky. It snowed at least eight inches in my town... and yet, the district did not even bother closing school. They did not even delay it!

On the plus side, I'll be here, in my comfy bed, chilling out instead of going to school filled with idiots with all sorts of diseases and bacteria in the air (there's even a kid with AIDs... and he STILL goes to my school. Everyone avoids him though.)

On the negative side, I have a pretty high fever, I threw up three times an hour ago and I have a really bad cough. If you would hear my cough right now, it would sound like a Smoker's cough from Left 4 Dead.

Oh well... a day off is good.
Ammu-Nation!    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

HP: 74 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:46 am   Reply with quote

You shouldn't avoid kicks with AIDS, it's only spread in blood, hawt secksjuices, and... yeah thassit
Shadowlugia's Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:50 am   Reply with quote

INeedScissors61 wrote:
You shouldn't avoid kicks with AIDS, it's only spread in blood, hawt secksjuices, and... yeah thassit

I know that, but knowing half of our generation of teens, they take things seriously and they freak out when they are near or come in contact with someone who has a disease.

I bumped into the kid one time. I said "pardon me" and continued walking.
Ammu-Nation!    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 am   Reply with quote

OH SHIT UR GUNNA CATCH THE AIDS U BUMPED INTO HIM YOU DUNNO WHAT HE WAS DOING HE COULDA HAD HIS OWN BLOOD OR SECKSJUICES ON HIM
Shadowlugia's Shop    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:30 am   Reply with quote

Kamek Koopa wrote:
(there's even a kid with AIDs... and he STILL goes to my school. Everyone avoids him though.)

Christ, what is this, the 80s? You'd think people would be a little bit smarter than that by now. ФֻФ
asdf    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek Koopa wrote:
(there's even a kid with AIDs... and he STILL goes to my school. Everyone avoids him though.)
Why would they kick him out for having aids, and why avoid him if he has aids
Choco's    
Shadowlugia
INeedScissors61
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:28 pm   Reply with quote

RaveRaze wrote:
Kamek Koopa wrote:
Why would they kick him out for having aids, and why avoid him if he has aids

He's like a water balloon, but with AIDS. If one needle gets too close to the kid, he's spurting delicious AIDS all over everyone
Shadowlugia's Shop    
Bremmy
R. S. Buzzy

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:01 pm   Reply with quote

That's not even a foot of snow. Neutral
Heff T.'s Fridge    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger