digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Guess who...~?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:46 pm   Reply with quote

"Who missed me? Everybody, I'm sure. Let's have a little party to celebrate~! Any objections? No~? I didn't think so. Ahahahahahah~!"

Melodie sat in a (very) thick steel cage atop a building, holding a small sphere. The building's perimeter was raised, towering over the cage from all sides.

"I've not been spending all my time away playing games. For once. I've been working on a little new toy~!

This little ball sends out a ultra-frequency wave that will interfere with any of your little magical powers. No flight, no teleportation, no magical fireballs. Your job's pretty simple; Get a good hit in on me. Which will be pretty difficult, considering there's no direct path to me. Be creative, now~!

If you win this game, I'll destroy this little ball of mine and I won't bug you guys for a while.

If I win, however...

Not only will I set off hundreds of corrosive gas bombs I've planted around the city, but I'll make a bundle more of these spheres to use where I please. You won't like that, now, would you~?

Oh, one more thing. You have an hour, and you can expect at least a bit of resistance.

Your time begins now~! Ahahahahah~!"
Fiberglass World    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:48 pm   Reply with quote

((So would Alexander's massive lasers count as magic, or not, since Alexander's really a massive giant thing made of metal.))
The Town of Lix    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:53 pm   Reply with quote

(would spiritual energy count as magic?)
Alchemy slam.    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:55 pm   Reply with quote

((Does my Doppelganger ability count as magic? I'm a machine, and I can turn into non-magical things like Solid Snake...))((BTW I LOST THE GAME THX))
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:57 pm   Reply with quote

((EVERYTHING COUNTS

JUST USE HUMAN-ISH WAYS TO TRY AND GET THERE

>:C))
Fiberglass World    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 am   Reply with quote

((Dammit, plastic, I was looking forward to ending this using Eidolon Alexander...))

Alexander heard the message, grabbed some rope, and darted out his house, running towards said building with his gun out, and he was currently loading it.
The Town of Lix    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:13 am   Reply with quote

((It's fun making Plastic go haywire lol))

Shadoo, now apparently stuck in Dark Mario form, with only a hammer, herd the message, and grabbed some Shroom Shakes. "Damn, why can't Queen Spydor do this kinda thing!?"
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:28 am   Reply with quote

((Fun, you say? I was going to go with a small machine gun, but...))

A massive explosion sent bits of concrete flying in every direction, in front of Shadoo.

A rocket launcher whirred as it loaded another round from atop a sign in the front of the building, which read "KaibaCorp: Bitlands Branch".

"Oh, this building may not be ENTIRELY mine... I suggest you don't damage it! You never know what the owner will do... Ahahahah...~"
Fiberglass World    
Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:35 am   Reply with quote

((Curses! Foiled again!)) I ran into the building, knowing it wouldn't attack it's own base, whatever it was up there. "So now what? I need buddies! Why do only the good guys get buddies! I WANT BUDDIES!!! ANYONE! I can't do this alone!"
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 am   Reply with quote

And so several computer screens popped up from various areas in and around the building. The face of the building's owner popped up on the screen. "I heard everything. This place isn't your playground, lady, and if any of you so much as crack a window, I will make sure you live to regret it. Now, down to business. Seeing as none of you are of any use, and I don't need help, I'll see to taking down this insane woman on my own." The screens shut down, and Kaiba got out of his office chair. Whoever this woman is, she's bound to have set traps just outside my room. I've got to disable these traps somehow...

Shadoo Omega
Super Shadoo™

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:49 am   Reply with quote

Shadoo herd what was said from inside the first room. "It's... It's... It's just so hard... To take Kiba seriously after 4Kids got to YU-GI-OH... Anyway, I guess I can leave now and try to find the Big Boss. Mario went aimlessly into a direction a lot of times and got things settled out, so I can too! But do I look around this building or leave it and just go around it? Hmm... Well I don't have time to wait 6 episodes for Kiba to finally escape..."
Shadoo's Badge Shop    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:44 am   Reply with quote

The lifeless, and yet seemingly fully functional body of Mitchell hung above the cage, holding what appeared to be a rocket launcher.

He was serving as the last ditch defense.
Console Merchandise    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:26 am   Reply with quote

Bucket doubled over in pain, feeling the enchantments on his weapons, armor, and body ripped away from him as if he were an orange and they were the peel, both within the gaze of a crazed woman holding the knife. It was obvious that the solution to this equation would take a while to work out. It's back to the basics, I Suppose, Bucket thought to himself.

First of all, he needed a weapon. Noticing a lost ring of keys on the ground, Bucket discarded his scythe and picked them up. Now armed with a massive rocket launcher of his own, he quirkily dashed off under the weight of the weapon to join Alexander and Shadoo.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

Kaiba opened up his laptop located on his desk. "Nobody hijacks my company and gets away with it. Virtual systems online!"

"First, let's see exactly what's going on. Computer mainframe, show me all video feeds from the security cameras, focusing on the area outside this office."

The voice of the mainframe spoke in a Japanese voice tone. "Showing all video feeds pointed near office." Four screens showed up, showing tons of turrets, laser fields, and machine drones passing through the halls.

"So she thinks she can keep me in. I'll show her she's not only person who's technology-savvy. Launch the control module from Camera 1 at the laser drone!"

"Launching module." The camera opened up to reveal a small barrel, like a gun. It fired silently at one of the machines and bored into it, attaching to the circuitry and various chips inside.

"We're in. Now to make this machine mine. Switching to manual control." He began typing in lines of code to break the encryption on the machine's programming. It will take 3 posts besides this one for him to finish.

Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:41 pm   Reply with quote

Alexander was knocked back by the impact of the rocket, which sent a concussive wave. He ran into the building, gun at the ready, but not after re-attaching a longer barrel, a sniper scope, and a strange little gadget between the actual gun and the barrel.
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic