digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

holy shit.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:45 pm   Reply with quote

I... just...

...holy shit.

My dad's been going out with this woman for a month or two... she's a sweetheart, from what I know of her. He's the happiest I've seen him in upwards of two years, since my mom died.

And, um, they took us--me and her daughter, same age--out to dinner and ice cream today and I'm just gonna get to the point, okay.

Okay. They said they're talking about getting married. Moving out of our houses, starting life as a family of four.

I'm not... sad or anything, I'm sort of... in shock. I'm looking forward to how things are gonna turn out, but on the other hand I'm scared of leaving the home I know, the neighborhood I grew up in... at least I won't have to change schools, because I think then my head might well 'n truly implode. And, um. Yeah.

And, more than anything else, I guess I have to rant. Sorry...
Buzzy Mart    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:56 pm   Reply with quote

Personally, I woudln't mind moving into a different neighboor hood. Mine's full or old people. Only 6 other people close to my age, one of which hates me, four that never talk to me, and the last one has been doing strange things like mowhawking his hair and putting those ear lobe hole makers in his hears so his ear lobes have huge holes. .-.
Junk shop    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:22 am   Reply with quote

Its not a good time to move, you should wait till next year
Choco's    
Token Nazi?
Zelnor

HP: 10 MP: 7 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:35 am   Reply with quote

... Because we (and by extension also she) totally impact on that decision. Oh, RaveRaze.

Aynway.

My mother remarried a couple of years after my dad left us and had already done the same. I think that's the best thing that's ever happened to us, because he's a swell guy, nice, generous, and really loves her. They're happy and the future looks good, and I really like him.

Keep an open mind; if your dad is happy, you and her deughter get along, and you and her get along, then all will go well.
Twilit Mall: Zelnor Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:32 am   Reply with quote

Just keep it cool and all. I think it would be better to move in with a family of four if your dad'll be happier. I honestly don't know what else to say here. Well, without me going all emotional/philosophical and detailing it in a book titled, "Why PQ should do xxx." And if you do move in, best of luck!
The Town of Lix    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 am   Reply with quote

Thanks... Sorry for getting all "fasdfwtfbbq" on you, but... yeah.

I'm optimistic about this, but there's just that little bit of doubt at the back of my mind, if that makes any sense.
Buzzy Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:54 am   Reply with quote

Nah, don't worry. I'm sure you're just anxious about moving in. Give it a while to think about it through, and it should be all good.
The Town of Lix    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:31 am   Reply with quote

Good luck, PQ. Hope things work out. D:

I know how you feel, like you are ready to go on for your dad's happiness...

But you don't want to leave where you grew up, where all your memories are.

Goodluck and all... o-o
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:52 am   Reply with quote

Luckily when my dad and his girl friend ( They've been engaged for 2 and a half years. ._. ) said they were gunna get married, they said they'd stay at my dad's house because it's really big, and has a lot of room for her to garden.
The Carmadox Party    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger