digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Realm of Torment
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:24 pm   Reply with quote

This shard of the Underworld was once used to imprison the most foul and demented creatures deemed unfit for any other punishment by the Gods of Tyria... including the Lich Lord, Shiro Tagachi... and even the dark god Abbadon himself. However, when Abbadon fell, the entire Realm became almost abandoned. The only things that stir are the occasional wandering pack of Torment Demons, Chaos Army, and Shadow Army units. That is, until a rift appeared in two of the nine Domains that make up Torment. From one stepped Paxton, the Brotherhood Officers, and the rest of the Tim resistance forces. From the other arrived Ignis and the others of Umbra's following.

We'll need to get to the Shadow Nexus in order to make the jump to the Underwhere.

The Plinth of Knowledge is just beyond the Heart of Torment... I have been there with Black on multiple occasions.

Chances are we aren't alone, so keep on your guard.

((oh aren't i so clever))
The Domain of Secrets    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

*Was randomly there*
Hakkyou: Hi. It's pretty nice here, isn't it?

((Eh, ignore if you want?))
Junk shop    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:27 pm   Reply with quote

"So, the objective is to find our way to some nexus thing while fighting off hoards of undead or condemned, right? For some reason, I have a feeling that this won't be as easy as it seems..."

((oh u 3:|════׀))
bobzearth42's Shop    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:38 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia was still polishing her wand.

"Let me know if you even suspect an injury. Just to be safe."
Dark Land Supply Store    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:49 pm   Reply with quote

Ice appeared with a few ice soldiers.

"I may not need healing." Said Ice.

(How hot is the place? Is it like an oven?)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 am   Reply with quote

As Ashitaka walked into The Realm of Torment he looked noticably fatigued.

"I'm not sure I should have joined in on this. Will have to stay here for very long?"
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:36 am   Reply with quote

((This would be bad for Enuo, so should I just disguise him?))
The Town of Lix    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:50 am   Reply with quote

"All right, whatever, let's just hurry with it. I don't have all day, you know..."

"This looks like more fun than I thought it'd be." :3
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:58 am   Reply with quote

Just as soon as all of Umbra's following had arrived though the gateway, it sealed off behind them. From atop a nearby hill, a hissing, rattling noise began to grow louder and louder.

Looks like my warp attracted some unwanted attention. Well, now's your chance to test your skills against some true Demons... from the sounds of it, we are probably in the Domain of Fear. Chaos Army territory... watch your back. They can emerge from the ground and tear you to bits if you aren't careful.

Ssssth... fresh souls? What a blessing.

The raspy, hissing voice had sounded from behind the hill where the noises had been heard from. Now, two enormous, spider-like Demons had crested the hill and were scuttling towards the group.

Terrorweb Dryders. Keep on your feet, or you'll get pummeled by Meteor Showe-

Ignis was cut off in speaking, as a massive blast of energy struck him square in the back and sent him flying face-first into a nearby rock outcropping. A much larger version of the Terrorwebs that had come over the hill had made it's way around behind them, and had struck Ignis with a supercharged Energy Blast.

Tortureweb... slay it, quick. Ugh.

Ignis picked himself up off the ground, staring spitefully at the Demon that had struck him.

---

Paxton was still awaiting the arrival of the rest of the group at his Rift. No signs of hostility seemed to be nearby...
The Domain of Secrets    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:59 am   Reply with quote

Aita was there in front of Umbra because she's apart of this plot yo, Frozen was just asleep when you guys decided to move on. D:

"Shoot, what's going on?" She braced herself with her long-ass knife.
The Carmadox Party    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:21 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis now pointed his right hand at the Tortureweb.

Not even Dhuum can save you now. Fyel Oress - Demonsbane Eruption!

With a snap of his fingers, a pillar of brilliant violet flames erupted from around the Tortureweb Dryder, causing it to hiss in agony before completely disintegrating away.

Ahahaha! Who's next?

Meanwhile, the two Terrorweb Dryders had raised the staves gripped in their hand-like front legs. The ground began to shake slightly before a stream of small Meteors began to pour downwards into the midst of the group, exploding upon contact with the ground.
The Domain of Secrets    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, no you don't!" Genesis charged towards one of the Terrorwebs, jumping from side to side to avoid the meteors and get clear shots to hit it with a Firaga.
bobzearth42's Shop    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:35 pm   Reply with quote

Umbra didn't seem entertained in the slightest. Big surprise there. But, still...

"Oh, would you look at that. I didn't bring a weapon." With a snap of her fingers,
Bunny popped up next to her. With a Nuke Cannon he apparently carries around with him. :3

"I've always wondered what nukes do to creepy spider things." :3
~The Shop with Stuff~    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:43 pm   Reply with quote

Aita dashed toward one of the spider creeps. Her small size made it easy for her to quickly squirm around the spider's legs. Ever leg she sliced. Every direction, flips, spins, rolls.

Soon Aita was back beside Umbra, and with a blink of her eye, the spider had collapsed on itself.

"Nii~."
The Carmadox Party    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:46 pm   Reply with quote

The Terrorweb struck by the Firaga stumbled back a bit before turning to hiss at Genesis. However, as it prepared to bring dowm it's staff for another spell, a rain of purple fire washed down over it, causing it to collapse to the ground in flames. Knowing what was best for it, the remaining Terrorweb scurried hastily away, heading back over the hillside. However, it was cut down by Aita's bladework and fell to the ground, where a purple fireball from Ignis finished the job.

It was heading towards the Swamp of Dread... ambush territory for Dhuum's forces. That was just a scout patrol we fought, nothing major. Now, let's get moving before the Emissaries get wind of where we are. This way.

Ignis pointed towards another Gateway in the distance. Even farther beyond that, a looming ebony-shaded tower could be seen against the cloudy red skyline.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic