digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Guess who...~?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:37 am   Reply with quote

Bucket, for the last 15 minutes or so, had been climbing up the side of the building. After rummaging through garbage cans, he acquired a set of suction cups (He didn't want to know where they came from), and strapped them to his feet. Feeling the rocket launcher would be too heavy of a weapon now, he discarded the ring of keys, leaving it abandoned and alone. He had carried a small throwing knife just in case anything were to happen of this sort and he intended to use it should he reach the top before anyone else.

"Hmm. Aside from the death-defying heights and lack of subtlety when crossing windows, I think I've found the spot..."
A Bucket of Stuff    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

HP: 94 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 pm   Reply with quote

The steel cage blocked the majority of the shots, only a few occasional ones passing through. Melodie fired back, while rummaging around in the mess of wires for another switch.

((Which she finds in [roll=10] posts. You probably don't want to be around when she finds it.))
Actions
Dice Used: 10 Roll Results: 9.
Fiberglass World    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 pm   Reply with quote

Noba got to the top and threw a quick kick. "..."
Alchemy slam.    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 pm   Reply with quote

Noba's kick not only landed on the wall of a steel cage, but landed him into a huge crossfire of bullets.

Smart.
Fiberglass World    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:23 pm   Reply with quote

Noba received [roll=5] wounds. He then jumped onto the ledge away from the cross fire.
Actions
Dice Used: 5 Roll Results: 3.
Alchemy slam.    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:00 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket was pretty close to the top of the building. He heard gunfire, but pressed on anyhow.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:04 pm   Reply with quote

Several bullets pierced Alexander's right shoulder. He tossed his gun to his left hand, and continued firing, slower, but considerably more accurate.
The Town of Lix    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

Kaiba burst out the door, obviously unharmed because the shots were focused elsewhere. He drew a card. "I summon Saggi the Dark Clown in Defense Mode!" A more proper clown appeared, and began to guard itself.

Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:46 pm   Reply with quote

Nova got to a safe position and began to treat his wounds.
Alchemy slam.    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:35 pm   Reply with quote

Melodie adjusted her aim to include Kaiba's monsters.

"Hmph... I'll have to include technology, next time. Ahahahahah...~"
Fiberglass World    
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:26 am   Reply with quote

Mitchell adjusted his sights carefully, focusing in on Kaiba. He fired off a rocket at the businessman.

[Roll=3]

((1, Complete miss.
2, Hits his Dark Clown
3, Hits Kaiba head on.))
Actions
Dice Used: 3 Roll Results: 3.
Console Merchandise    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:06 am   Reply with quote

With real world logic, Kaiba would be blown to pieces. With anime logic, however, Kaiba was blasted back several feet, damn near killed by the explosion, simultaneously destroying Saggi the Dark Clown who attempted to protect him. His life point counter went from 3500 to 50. In addition, Melodie's gunfire destroyed Peten the Dark Clown, but since both clowns were in defense mode, Kaiba lost no Life Points from either one's destruction. Seto struggled to get to his feet. "You...you think you can take me down...so easily?! I'll make you pay for all of this!" He got to his feet...and drew a card. He smiled intensely.

Somewhere in the world a kitten died. "I told you I'd make you pay...and now, here it is! I sacrifice my Kaiser Sea Horse in order to summon...The Blue Eyes White Dragon!" The Sea Horse faded away as Kaiba placed the legendary card on his duel disk. Out from nowhere came the great beast, roaring a mighty roar of battle. "Blue Eyes White Dragon! Attack the rocket-wielder! Destructive Burst Stream!" The mighty dragon took careful aim at Mitchell, and opened its mouth. Sparks quickly began to flow...until a large beam of bluish light burst out of its mouth, flying straight ahead at a high velocity.

Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:39 pm   Reply with quote

Noba ran towards Melodie again. "..." Noba jumped and threw a stick at her. (only weapon he could find at 2 second notice.)
Alchemy slam.    
Addicted to linebreaks
Plastic Mario
Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:02 pm   Reply with quote

The stick missed. Not before Melodie found the switch she was fumbling for. She pressed it.

Several explosives, focused upwards, exploded everywhere around the perimeter of the roof, minus the cage. Anybody standing on the roof would be caught in the blast, and blinded by smoke.

"Four minutes left. This is fun, no~? Ahahahah...~"
Fiberglass World    
Soul Reaper
Yamada Hanataro
Jailed Vampire Werewolf
Jailed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:05 pm   Reply with quote

Noba zipped up his mask to avoid the smoke. The out of the blue, just randomly threw 2 more sticks.
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic