digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The dream of a lifetime.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:11 pm   Reply with quote

I had the craziest dream ever last night. Before I tell you, let me get things straight.

My brain hadn't had any names for a virus registered, so I'll call it the "T-Virus" in the dream.

Percy is my apparent father.

My dream had nothing to do with anything sexual.

The "Big white building" Was made of the same material as the White House, yet it was extremely massive, tall as the Taipei 101 and wide as the... umm.. Big football dome or whatever. Apparently the prince of Dubai or some other powerful leader rested in there.

So it all started with some guy holding a Pepsi that was falling down a sandy slope at a beach. It was heavily slanted, and was pointing down like a V-shape. Sorta like Shifting Sand Land, if you know what I mean. Bystanders sitting on an umbrella-chair drinking something were telling him that is was moving, and he couldn't get up.
Eventually, it starts talking about how companies are putting slopes like this in their land, being... "unneffecient". Then it starts talking about a heritage guy. A black mentor of some sort, and some "Noble" historic teenager. They were building a platform on the water... somewhere.

The guy turns to Percy and the boy turns into me, and we're on a boat. Percy for some reason tells me to go out into the lake and capture... GIRLS. and.. Cats. Don't ask. So I HAVE TO DRIVE THE BOAT, Pick up random woman that are on islands and underwater, and put them in a little orange tent on the boat. When they got in, they'd scream... EVEN IF THEY WERE JUST CATS.
Of course, I couldn't see what was in there, but Percy was in there. It turns out he was infecting them with the T-Virus or whatever. Turns out Percy was infected and was evil.

Tell me if you want me to continue. It's long, and gets weirder as it progresses. It was scary.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger