digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A cliff of sorts.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:48 pm   Reply with quote

Just to be awesome like that, Zetta had decided to head to some high-up cliffs to denounce the Gods of Tyria officially.

"You, those that claim to be my gods, you are not strong in heart as you claim! You are no more than corrupt! You cannot stop me here, I will not be held back by your mere whims! Here, I denounce thee, Gods of Tyria! My power shall not be yours anymore!" he cried, a thunderbolt striking rather neatly behind him, almost as if it were a scene from some movie. The same figure that appeared to exact the toll on Zetta reappeared, spear at his side.

"Rise, my knight. Under my tutelage and guidance, you will learn power such as those of legendary heroes. Embrace me, young one, and seek the path of the Redeemed."

Zetta nodded, and something about him changed. Specifically, his magic. He could no longer use similar Necromancy, but he could now use more magic from various sources. His right eye, previously blinded, now gave him clairvoyant vision while awake, and prescient vision while asleep. As well, his appearance changed. In addition to his regular Necromancer Asuran armor, he had a matching blue battleskirt, and shoulder pads, connected to a cape and hood. His staff shattered, and was remade into a blade, with a Jadeite blade and a Deldrimor handle, runes along its length.

"Rise, my Battlemagus, and go fight for what you deem right."

"My...my liege, this is too much. You are too grateful, m'lord. I am indebted to you forever," said Zetta, leaving the edge of the cliff.

((Note: This change is permanent, and will be present in every post. As well, this occurs in between the time where Joy and Alexander leave for Gio's castle, after Zetta departs into the portal.))

Last edited by Zetta/Alexander on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Town of Lix    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:55 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket had followed Zetta up to the cliff. He had seen Zetta's entire transformation, but was not sure if he should go through the same process. The Dervish profession was all he had known, so what was next? Nobody could know.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta turned to face Bucket, and walked towards him, "Listen, Torch would want you to live life to the fullest. Take a new path, my friend, and walk anew, away from the limitations of Tyria."
The Town of Lix    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket thought for a moment, stood up, and began to speak.

"I thought I'd be working for the greater good when I became a Dervish. I ended up being nothing but a pawn in the game played by Grenth. The one god who has personally hurt me. The one who took my friend's life. Those demons belong to him now, so I'd rather belong to no one. I hereby renounce the so called 'true' gods in favor of my own path. Thanks for nothing."

Almost immediately, two small orbs floated out of Bucket's chest, causing him an immense pain. Balthazar and Grenth, being the vengeful gods they were, revoked his ability to transform into their avatars. The others simply seemed not to care. Bucket fell to the ground, trembling.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

"Impressive, my friend. Take your own path, for that is where your strength lies. The Gods of Tyria were nothing but a crutch for me, and I am guessing you," said Zetta, lending a hand to Bucket.
The Town of Lix    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:30 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket declined the help getting up and struggled to his feet.

"I have no idea of what just happened..."
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic