digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Realm of Torment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:00 pm   Reply with quote

After his powers being unblocked a harmless snow ball was tossed at Zeromus.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:01 pm   Reply with quote

With a quick swipe of his staff, Paxton attempted to lock the snowball in mid-flight.

Cut that out!
The Domain of Secrets    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

The snowball melted into water returned to Ice.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:05 pm   Reply with quote

Enuo was caught off guard, the Judgement spear going through the plate and grazing the front of his chest. This was enough to cause some measure of pain to him, since some of the magic from the plate rebounded back onto him.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

"All in due time," Zeromus simply said. "All in due time."
NON BANNER    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

"Need a hand?" Genesis flew down from seemingly no where, attempting to attack Jadoth while he was distracted with Enuo.
bobzearth42's Shop    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:21 pm   Reply with quote

Jadoth was caught off-guard and sent falling to the ground, but quickly recovered. The three OVerlords raised their weapons in unison, preparing to strike at Genesis... until a frightening voice rang out though the air.

You three... you will all pay for this! Fyel Oress... Torment's Requiem!

Ignis was standing upright once more... but his usual calm demeanor had all but vanished without a trace. His violet eyes burned brightly behind his Tinted Spectacles, and the usual sarcastic smirk was replaced by one of pure malice. Upon invoking Fyel's power, Ignis began to shudder wildly , and an unthinkable amount of energy burst out from his body. However... it did not seem to do anything... Ignis merely fell down upon one knee, Jadoth's Spear still sticking out from his chest.

((Who's up for a massacre? Shifty ))
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

((Oooh, me, me!))

Enuo's spell was about three-fourth's charged, the plate pulsing with magical energy.
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

Ignis was muttering something as he knelt there.

Yes... give me your rage... your pain... your malice... I want it all! Ahahahaha!

Slowly, Ignis began to stand once again. This time, the ground began to shudder, and the loud sound of howling mixed with insane laughter filled the air as streams of reddish energy began to pour into the area from every which way. The streams eventually all flowed into Ignis, whose expression had now become purely depraved and insane.

Overlords of Angiush, are you three? I'll show you the true meaning of anguish! Ha! Haha! Ahahaha!

In a blinding flash of purple light, Ignis's entire body had burst into intense violet flames. In the blink of an eye, he had ripped Jadoth's Spear from his chest, and exploded towards the Margonite Lord like wildfire. With a single motion, Ignis drove he now-burning weapon straight though Jadoth's chest before seizing hold of his throat.

Ahahaha! Say goodbye!

Jadoth good only give one last cry before he literally exploded into flames, leaving behind no trace of his existence but his spear and mask, which clattered to the ground.

((Ever think Ignis was more dangerous than he let onto? Now you know what happens when he loses it and goes all-out. <.< ))
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Enuo, now fired his spell at the Fury. It was an Almagest spell, but with various elemental spells surrounding it. Certainly strong for how long it took to charge up, and the cost would kill a fairly good spellcaster.
The Town of Lix    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:03 am   Reply with quote

Ashitaka managed to stay out of the Fray until now, his former srtength had returned to him. Ashitaka consentrated flames into a small point and fired a laser of fire at The Greater Darkness.
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
~A color is just a color~
Frozenwinters

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 pm   Reply with quote

( okay, I have no idea what's going on and I read all the posts twice. You should have made two separate topics for this. x_x If you want I can split them all. )
The Carmadox Party    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 pm   Reply with quote

Frozenwinters wrote:
( okay, I have no idea what's going on and I read all the posts twice. You should have made two separate topics for this. x_x If you want I can split them all. )

((Umbra's group is the only one fighting. The other group is just waiting where they were.))

The sound of The Fury's phantasmal horse neighing could be heard echoing thoughout the area as he was crushed by Enuo's spell. When it subsided, The Fury would be visible crumpled to the floor and no longer moving. The Greater Darkness was also struck by Ashitaka's laser, forcing him to retreat back a bit... right into a wall of fire conjured by Ignis.

Perish!

For just a split second, The Greater Darkness was visible amongst the violet flames before it was completely consumed. Within moments, there was not even a trace left of it in the midst of the inferno.

Is that all you had? I can see why your master died off so easily in the first plac-

Ignis was cut off by the sudden sound of the fiery energy he had collected going out like a candle being snuffed. With one last poof of smoke, Ignis had resumed his normal form.

I'm sorry you all had to see that... I'm not proud of what happens when I get angry sometimes. <.<
The Domain of Secrets    
Frozenwinters
Aita

HP: 1 MP: 0 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 pm   Reply with quote

Aita was picked Bunny up.
The Carmadox Party    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:16 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmph. That is not as bad as if I were mad."
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic