digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ooc ~ How do your alts feel about Valentine's Day~?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
BANJO KA-FREAKING-ZOOIE
top minion tails
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:31 pm   Reply with quote

Tails likes it a lot, however the ??? who lives inside him did not. The ??? Hated valentines day, the whole Valentines day season. and even so I think I might know the reason. It could be that hisbuttcheecks were nonexistant. tcould be that...okay, I'll stop...The reason is because he's dead, and if he was alive, he'd love it, because people would think that he was nice. "Mellub" Just looks at it as a time to trick female mortals into liking him, then sucking all their life force...actually, this year, he's Going to stick phantom eyes to some and make them into the first female phantoms.(most likely hot looking ones)

Koht, well...even though he's a grandmaster magikoopa, he still gets lonely. His usual demeanor probably doesn't help him though
Megatropolis    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:35 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati: "I've always hated this day for my first love died and it is my fault that she died."
Dark World Shop of Magic    
LudwigVonKoopa
???

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:43 pm   Reply with quote

Vaati wrote:
Vaati: "I've always hated this day for my first love died and it is my fault that she died."

STFU EMO
Stuff Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic