digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What's more important? My life... or school?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

So what if I'm missed two days of school because of a cold? I can make up the missing work.

Over the weekend, my cold infection has become ten times worse than on Friday. I have a very bad cough, sneeze, stomach ache, chest pain and strangely... leg pain. I even threw up once a day since Friday.

Today, my legs are slowly failing to make me walk. They feel like I twisted them out of shape... and I can barely walk. Several minutes ago, I sneezed out blood... bad nose bleed.

My parents know about all of this. But, they're still going to send me to school tomorrow... even though I'm still sick. It's like they want me to die from a cold. I think they want my cold to escalade to a whole new level of pain that I never felt before. It's like they think that school is more important than their sick son. It's horrible.

I'm trying to be positive... but it's hard to do so when my sickness is getting worse... even when I take medicine. I really do not know what to do now...
Ammu-Nation!    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:43 pm   Reply with quote

pretend to faint so they take you to the hospital
Choco's    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

Well heres an idea go to the nurse if there is one.

If they ask why you came to school in the first place say your parents made you.

Hopefully that works.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

*crag*... your parents really do have issues, don't they? I really wish I knew how to help...
The Domain of Secrets    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:08 pm   Reply with quote

Make them take you to the hospital. If it's that bad, you have to see a doctor.
Dark Land Supply Store    
RaveRaze
Mana7
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:28 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
Make them take you to the hospital. If it's that bad, you have to see a doctor.
You should trust here shes a medikoopa
Choco's    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:06 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek Koopa wrote:
So what if I'm missed two days of school because of a cold? I can make up the missing work.

Over the weekend, my cold infection has become ten times worse than on Friday. I have a very bad cough, sneeze, stomach ache, chest pain and strangely... leg pain. I even threw up once a day since Friday.

Today, my legs are slowly failing to make me walk. They feel like I twisted them out of shape... and I can barely walk. Several minutes ago, I sneezed out blood... bad nose bleed.

My parents know about all of this. But, they're still going to send me to school tomorrow... even though I'm still sick. It's like they want me to die from a cold. I think they want my cold to escalade to a whole new level of pain that I never felt before. It's like they think that school is more important than their sick son. It's horrible.

I'm trying to be positive... but it's hard to do so when my sickness is getting worse... even when I take medicine. I really do not know what to do now...
They are just like my parents, if you are still sick in the morning, they will let you stay home.
The BroBot Market    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger