digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Wondeful cake!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:04 pm   Reply with quote

I was originally going to get a raspberry mousse in a chocolate 'flower' cup, but at that price I was better off getting a raspberry mouse cake! So I did.

This is what the cake is like:

1 cm cake, thin layer of raspberry jam, 1/2 inch layer raspberry mousse, thin layer of raspberry jam, 1 inch layer cake, 1/2 inch layer raspberry mousse, thin layer of raspberry jam.

Around the cake is a thin (but solid) wall of what can best be described as raspberry chocolate.

On top of the cake is a thick outer-ring of whipped cream, three 'cones' of the raspberry chocolate (which are sprinkled with freeze-dried raspberry crumbs) and three candied raspberries at the center.

In case if you're wondering, it is delicious.
Dark Land Supply Store    
I TROL U
Mantis15

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

Is there a reason why it seems you always buy cake?

I know it's delicious and moist and you must eat it for you are still alive.

Anyway, sounded like some epic cake right thar.
Relations 'R' Us    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:25 pm   Reply with quote

Well, the chocolate is mroe like white chocolate tinted pink, now that I think about it.

But as for why I buy cake, its because it's cheaper than buying slices. And I can afford to (not just monetarilly) thanks to my high-metabolism. I could eat the entire thing and maybe gain a pound or two.
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger