digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Underwhere
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:03 pm   Reply with quote

"H-Holy...I didn't know you could use the Oress like that..."

"Hey, you'd better give it up! She's not even Real!" :3

"Wonder how much longer that thing's going to last...it's certainly being pushed to the limits."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:14 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta's lightning simply halted. He called the spell back to him, and ran further from Ignis, forming notes in his head.

Knowing Ignis, that girl ought to be dead. Either the dead are immune to a form of death on their plane, or...
The Town of Lix    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:17 pm   Reply with quote

"Error! Oress holder is a fake." Said Metal who had scanned the the person that was being targeted.

As defensive action Metal melted into a dark liquid to protect himself from the flames.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:20 pm   Reply with quote

The Man-Eater Bug was shattered into pieces, and an "A" AND a "T" appeared on the Ouija board. Bakura was ablaze with flames...and laughing hysterically! "You think you're going to win that easily? The Destiny Board's almost done! Soon, it will be too late for you to escape, and the Destiny Board will claim your souls!"

((Srsly. Destiny board am srs business. If it doesn't kill, it's very heavy damage....though high magic resistance can lower the effects to, at most, half of your strength gone.))

Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:29 pm   Reply with quote

The fiery beast summoned by Ignis had now dropped down from the sky. It resembled what looked like an enormous demonic bull covered in jagged spikes and horns, then set ablaze in purple fire. The fire creature let out a terrible roar before charging straight for the mass of purple fire that contained the supposed-Priste.

Kill her! No matter what, just KILL HER!

The summon lowered it's enormous horns, aiming to impale and ignite the girl at one time.
The Domain of Secrets    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:33 pm   Reply with quote

Django squints in the light of Ignis' attack, and fingers the orb in his pocket. So... that's how you use an Oress, then?

He edges toward Cel, attempting to get clear of the fray. "What's going on, exactly?" he whispers, eyes flicking across the combatants.
Buzzy Mart    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:34 pm   Reply with quote

Ashitaka was becoming worried about Bakura's board. He dashed over to Umbra.

"I think we ought to leave for the moment, I fear the effect that board may have on us."
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 pm   Reply with quote

"I...I don't know..."

Once again, it was an attempt in vain.

"I'm not ready to go, not yet. I still don't have what I came here for."

"Plus it's like some kind of weird movieeeeeeeee~" :3
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:55 pm   Reply with quote

The beast would continue to pummel the probably-fake Priste with thunderous blows, no matter how futile it was. Unstable spikes of energy were beginning to blast out from Ignis's body, causing stunning flashes of violet light coupled with noticeable shockwaves. Anyone who could see Ignis within the mass of flames surrounding him would see an ominous smile beginning to spread across his face...
The Domain of Secrets    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:56 pm   Reply with quote

*He was staring from a somewhat safe distance.*
And that, kids, is called "letting your goals blind you from completing them
Gemstone Goods    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:03 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta had fled a safe distance from the scene, but close enough to still see the battle going on. He focused, sending a mental hand towards a familiar mind: Bucket's. He sent one message,

"Tell everyone that I'm going ahead to try finding the others. Tell them to catch up if they make it."
The Town of Lix    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:07 pm   Reply with quote

Metal still in liquid form began to follow Zetta.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

The flames on Bakura died out. "You should have heeded the warning! Now you will lose your lives!" And with that, the final letter of the Ouija board formed. "H". "DEATH", was the word spelt out by the board...and then the spirit moving the board appeared. It was a strange blue creature, female, holding a hollow baby's shell of a body, its head already broken open. It opened its eyes, revealing blood red spheres for eyes. The mere gaze caused a large red flash, attempting to rip the very soul out of those unlucky enough to be caught in its gaze, other than the one who had beckoned the board be summoned.

Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:23 pm   Reply with quote

Try as it might... the spirit would not find a soul to speak of within Ignis's body... nothing but a congealed mass of powerful divine magic, hatred, and anger formed the entirety of Ignis's body. Thanks to the method in which he was created, he completely lacked a soul...

((No, really. Ignis was born completely of Black's negative thoughts and emotions, combined with the leftover influence of Abbadon, the previous God of Secrets. It's how he eventually comes back to life after being killed.))
The Domain of Secrets    
DarkBlueAce
Louis

HP: 99 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:51 pm   Reply with quote

Ashitaka let out a loud cry of sheer agony. He fell to his knees and tried crawling away, but it was no use; all his energy was being sapped away from him and he had not prepared to counter. Ashitaka cringed on the floor until he finally rolled over onto his back. His face was expressionless and his eyes had turned completely white and remained open.

[Did the Ouija Board affect Cel's group?]

Last edited by Louis on Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkBlueAce's Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic