digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

HAY BABBY ASL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:29 pm   Reply with quote

Now that I've got your attention

I'm putting the emoish part in spoiler text so I don't wreck anyone's day alright? Read at your own risk

I just feel like everything is systematically falling apart in my life, knowing that it is in fact not, Loneliness seems to be consuming me even when I am in good company. to put this into an artistic metaphor, I feel like my heart is just a shrived weed, a weed that's been *cragged* of any positive emotion or chance for a successful relationship ever, of course Its probably a gross exaggeration Love will find me, or I will find love again, And yet always there is a feeling of futility when you are not in a relationship, at least for me.. on top of all this sunshine and happiness my Inferiority complex occasionally resurfaces and I either Drink myself to sleep or contemplate suicide.( not that I ever would commit suicide mind you).
And I know most of you don't care, Frankly I don't give a *crag*, I just have to write all of this down.

All of my emotions aside, I just got to keep my chin up, no matter how hard it may seem.
Poison's Boutique    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 pm   Reply with quote

...I... kinda know how that feels.

I wish I could help you, but the only advice I have is to keep going... things will get better for you.

*hug?*
Buzzy Mart    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

Thanks... =>
Poison's Boutique    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

Don't sweat. I've been feeling rather stressed out recently, so I think we're in the same boat?
The Town of Lix    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
Don't sweat. I've been feeling rather stressed out recently, so I think we're in the same boat?

Not really stress more, inferiority complex and loneliness

Thanks anyway
Poison's Boutique    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

I also kinda feel lonely, mostly because I miss my old friends and allYeah, SA, this includes you..
The Town of Lix    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:52 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to my world. The fact that I've never actually been in a relationship makes it even worse.
Ugh. ФֻФ
asdf    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
Welcome to my world. The fact that I've never actually been in a relationship makes it even worse.
Ugh. ФֻФ

;D -shot-

Trust me, some people can get by without em, if you can, you should avoid them at all cost.
Poison's Boutique    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:03 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, I know how you feel. Nothing I really can do. D: Hope things get better, and I'm here for you if you wanna talk.
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Lifeless Intellectual
Crappy Shifty Luigi
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:11 pm   Reply with quote

Poison wrote:
I've been *cragged* by my mom............................................................................................................................................... ...................................................................................................................................................................... ............................................................................................................................................................................................................... ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................
Code:
Initiating Fix mode
>
>
>
>Fixed
>
>Posting failed.
The BroBot Market    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger