digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ahahahahahahah... why, yes, this has been going smoothly~
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 pm   Reply with quote

*A large sign floated in the air, with the word http://lynnpurestthedaughterofevil.weebly.com/ written on it*
Such a weak thing it was, this fourth wall~

((oh hell no tiem?))
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:41 pm   Reply with quote

A strange person manifested onto the field, with a set of large, black headphones, a deep blue shirt, and beige shorts.

"Wow. Please tell me you did not just do what I think you did. I would be very...very angry."

((Yay for the actual me coming here!))
The Town of Lix    
bobz
bobzearth42

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 pm   Reply with quote

"Um uh.

That's... not the smartest move." 3:|════׀
bobzearth42's Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:44 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
A strange person manifested onto the field, with a set of large, black headphones, a deep blue shirt, and beige shorts.

"Wow. Please tell me you did not just do what I think you did. I would be very...very angry."

((Yay for the actual me coming here!))
And what would I care if you where to be angry at me?
*gasp* You must be one of those higher beings then, aren't you~
Well, I expected them to look a lot more... godly, if you know what I mean.
You don't look much different than a normal schoolboy, but then again, our world is run by those~
Junk shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 pm   Reply with quote

Yet another alien being from the other side of the Wall manifested next to the other. He wore a black shirt with a brown plaid jacket over it, blue jeans, and silver-framed glasses.

"Well, this is unfortunate. Looks like we have yet another crack to patch up, eh?"

It was obvious that he hailed from the mythical plane of existence known only by the horrid name of... Canada.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm   Reply with quote

"Yeah, I guess so," said the boy, pushing up his somewhat-rounded glasses. He adjusted the mike on his headphone, and began humming something...
The Town of Lix    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:47 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
Yet another alien being from the other side of the Wall manifested next to the other. He wore a black shirt with a brown plaid jacket over it, blue jeans, and silver-framed glasses.

"Well, this is unfortunate. Looks like we have yet another crack to patch up, eh?"

It was obvious that he hailed from the mythical plane of existence known only by the horrid name of... Canada.
Hmph. I'm sorry to say, but that 'crack' you talk of is now a full blown hole, of which I've re-enforced. Try fixing that hole now~
And besides, the part of the wall that's been broken isn't anywhere near your power's reach~
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:50 pm   Reply with quote

"Nah, the medium we use to contact this world spreads across the entire world of ours. Maybe I ought to teach you something...to Bukdek Byway with you!" said the lad, hand outstretched.
The Town of Lix    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

A brunette stumbles through the hole in the fourth wall, clutching a brown leather sketchbook for dear life. She wears a coat, red scarf, and glasses, and is otherwise wholly unremarkable.

"...Alright, who broke it?" D:
Buzzy Mart    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:54 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta/Alexander wrote:
"Nah, the medium we use to contact this world spreads across the entire world of ours. Maybe I ought to teach you something...to Bukdek Byway with you!" said the lad, hand outstretched.
Ahahahahaha... *Another hand from beyond the wall reached out, holding a large serrated knife* Didn't think I'd do this without help, did you?
((She made me do it, she was calling me a fatty ;;))
Junk shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

Some nerdy kid with blue jeans, a brownish shirt, blue glasses, and brown hair fell face first on the ground. "I really don't remember this being a part in my story.

Or do I....
Okay, Shy Away was yelling at Frogfucius, when he got punted into a principal's office meeting with Lemmy, where he got punted, and then he landed in rose town.

Well, I guess this is rose town.

Wait, why am I in the story?

SHIT."

(WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN INSANE PERSON WRITES A RANDOM STORY ABOUT GARDENERS SAVING THE WORLD FROM JESTERS, AND LANDS RANDOMLY IN THE BITLANDS.)

Last edited by Yoshi on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
PSI and more    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:55 pm   Reply with quote

"Yeah, but don't forget, I know how this place works. I know you pretty much can't touch me here."
The Town of Lix    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

And then some kid with Brown hair, glasses, blue jeans and a black shirt stumbled out. Upon standing at normal hight, he probably towered over everyone else in the area.

"... Woah, what the hell. Why am I here?"
bobzearth42's Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz Klauser wrote:
"Yeah, but don't forget, I know how this place works. I know you pretty much can't touch me here."
Oh, I don't plan to do much with that world anyway, it's too boring, and too much work, I'd much rather do all I can to take over this world with some higher help, and hopefully I can get more than just my higher to protect me~
Oh, and if you see my sister, tell her it's no use for her to run away still, and that I'll eventually devour her life force~<3
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:00 pm   Reply with quote

"But remember, I could utterly destroy you here with some magical effects of inevitable doom."
The Town of Lix    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic