digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ahahahahahahah... why, yes, this has been going smoothly~
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Ultimario
Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario walked in. His eyes grew bright red, and his head tilted impossibly sideways with a loud "crack".

He spoke in a voice unlike his own. It was completely undescribable, it was words, but no possible emotion, tone, or volume could be attached to them. Actually, while the voice, with some odd certainty, was coming from him, he could not be seen as the source of the sound and his mouth did not move. He simply stared.

"Impressive. I see your controlling greater being happens to like you enough to allow you to use what we call a "link". I'm actually rather new to this whole game you call a plane of existance, but I know that that kind of thing is rare. Knowing about the fourth wall and talking about it happens quite often, even talking directly with us is normal. Of course, it's not always as obvious as I'm making it.

But don't think you'll get much farther than possibly using what we call an "image". Well, technically you could take it to a whole new level, but I doubt your user would allow that and even so it would annoy the others. You can only go as far as your controller likes, they control every single thing you do. And going too far or being too powerful aren't smiled upon by the others. There's actually a way you can grab everyone's attention, there's ways your user can pretend to be you, but again that kind of thing is highly discouraged.

And even then, there's a little something that seperates all of the users, that prevents any physical contact. You can do nothing except make pretty little displays in front of our eyes. And not even that without your user supervising every little bit of it.

Don't get too ahead of yourself and this can be fun. Some of us will actually play along.

Goodbye..."

With that, Ultimario disappeared as if he were never there. In fact, this entire meeting with him basically never happened, except for in the memories of those present.
Ultimario Mart!    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:02 pm   Reply with quote

insert description of IRL me here kthnx

"...Well, that was cool."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:03 pm   Reply with quote

The girl cocks her head.

"...What is this I don't even."
Buzzy Mart    
bobz
bobzearth42

"Oh, I assume this is the reason.

Look, lady, we're not the people you want to mess with. If we felt like it, we could create being so powerful you'll feel weaker than a twig."
bobzearth42's Shop    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

"Pah, hole." He rolled his eyes. "That 'hole' you ripped doesn't even exist. YOU don't even exist."
A Bucket of Stuff    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

Aww, such a rude group of people you are that exist beyond that wall, just like mine told me.
Alright, so I'll propose a deal: Other than that one url, I wont do anything to disrupt the real world by manipulating my higher, okay~<3?
Junk shop    
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 pm   Reply with quote

"Are you crazy? Manipulating the real world is the BEST~

I say go for it!"

aren't i just precious
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:07 pm   Reply with quote

*nods*

"Okay. No more breaking the Wall, or meteors.

...By proxy."

"...why are you dragging me into this?" >.>;
Buzzy Mart    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
"Are you crazy? Manipulating the real world is the BEST~

I say go for it!"

aren't i just precious
Oh? Is that truely how you feel? Then perhaps you would like to be the second higher friend I make~<3?
((You know, since this plot breaks the 4th wall, this plot is basically a giant paradox in a way...))
Yes I know.
((Wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the other highers. And you're not supposed to read this))
But you're obviously letting me read them~
((... shut up! D:))
Junk shop    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

"Little lady... actually, you're taller than me... we play too many video games to make deals with the likes of you. Already tried joining the shadow queen at the end of The Thousand Year Door, and I got a game over! Don't even try."
PSI and more    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

"YOU didn't even manipulate that URL. Yours did it for you. As I said, NONE OF THIS EXISTS. IT IS ALL A GAME." He pushed up his glasses... Or rather I pushed up my glasses. Seriously. I'll use first person when I'm breaking the 4th wall. >:C
A Bucket of Stuff    
bobz
bobzearth42

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:10 pm   Reply with quote

Daughter of Evil: Lynn wrote:
Aww, such a rude group of people you are that exist beyond that wall, just like mine told me.
Alright, so I'll propose a deal: Other than that one url, I wont do anything to disrupt the real world by manipulating my higher, okay~<3?
"NO, WAIT.

SEND THIS WORLD INTO DESTRUCTION PLX.

It's too boring, and everyone here is a moron."
bobzearth42's Shop    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

Yoshi wrote:
"Little lady... actually, you're taller than me... we play too many video games to make deals with the likes of you. Already tried joining the shadow queen at the end of The Thousand Year Door, and I got a game over! Don't even try."
*strikes you with lightning, but since you're real and she's not, it may not hurt...* Do you really view me as nothing more than a compilation of data? Despite being exactly what was just said, I am extremely hurt.
Junk shop    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

bobz wrote:
"NO, WAIT.

Everyone?

:<
Buzzy Mart    
Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 60 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 pm   Reply with quote

bobz wrote:
"NO, WAIT.

It's called an insane person who plays too many video games that happens to have a little bit more ADHD than the average person. I'm not a moron.

That's Duster's job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-ym_3bGuBs

*struck by lightning* Hey, this would be a good time to be all dramatic! Nap time! *lol nap tiem*

Last edited by Yoshi on Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
PSI and more    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic