digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

"Rrgh..."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:15 pm   Reply with quote

If I may ask, just who or what are you? I can tell you have an incredible amount of energy... but it is like nothing I have encountered before.
The Domain of Secrets    
Zuzu
Lina

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:17 pm   Reply with quote

Wow, is this Zeromus guy really powerful? I wonder if he can read Lina's mind right now! Lina thought happily. Rarely ever was she let down, although she did hate not getting attention. But that was besides the point. Lina doesn't think she wants attention from these guys. They're intimidating Lina...
Artifacts of Tetyth    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:21 pm   Reply with quote

"I am Zeromus. Once upon a time, I was a Lunarian, but then I died. By a pure twist of fate, though, I was able to attach my soul to negative emotions and gained the ability to live forever. However, to take a physical form, I must inhabit someone's body for long enough to build up my strength. I draw my power from hatred, anger, and despair, and live as long as those exist. You could say that I am a god."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

Sounds like we share much in common, then. I am Ignis Phasmatis... you could say that I am all the negativity of a God, embodied in a physical form. You could also say I am immortal... if someone manages to defeat me, I can eventually re-manifest myself.

Now, tell me... why have you come here? It's a doomed realm, and you won't get much from it.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:31 pm   Reply with quote

"I wander the many realms and dimensions of Space. I could have left LONG ago. But this place is just brimming with fuel for me. But the reason I haven't left now is because another entity is trying to rip off my fuel source. I believe you know him."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:35 pm   Reply with quote

Tim? Sorry to break it to you... but only a certain type of divine energy has the power to completely vanquish the bastard... the type that created him in the first place, aka that of Black Yoshi, the God I was created from. My energy could slay him, but I would rather watch this place go to ruin. Never was too fond of the people here. <.<
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

"You clearly know nothing about me. the amount of power I possess... It's enough to make even a god bow and scrape at my feet."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

No matter the amount of energy you have... simply beating Tim to a pixellated pulp isn't enough. His energy has to be dealt with using energy like his own. Unless you can do that, he will just keep on coming at you until there is nothing left of you.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 pm   Reply with quote

"I am an ancient being. I possess lost powers. I can make something simply cease to be, likewise I can can create something from absolute nothingness. I could freeze half the planet with a single spell. Magic in this age is far weaker than it is from mine." He paused. "However, if you need assisstance, I would be glad to offer you my strength. Just don't expect any mercy if you oppose me later."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 pm   Reply with quote

My magic has existed since the beginning of time, handed down from God of Secrets to God of Secrets for eons. I assure you, I am no pushover...

That aside, I think we both could benefit from an alliance. Your motives are sure to bring about attention from the would-be Heroes that The Bitlands is infested with, so that puts us in the same boat. But... how do I know that it is not you who will betray me?
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:59 pm   Reply with quote

"You said yourself only you could defeat Tim. Once he's out of the way, I fully intend to kill anyone who opposes me."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:06 pm   Reply with quote

True. Though I must warn you... the people here are very resourceful. They already have diverted repeated attempts to end existence, and have even managed to bring me down at one point.

I will help you bring down Tim, I suppose.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:07 pm   Reply with quote

"Good. And if I like you enough, I may allow you to become one of my servants and therefore spare you."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Ignis Phasmatis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not a fan of servitude. I'll just end up hopping planes of existence to start over somewhere with more women.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:10 pm   Reply with quote

"I've never been interested in women. Power was always my cup of tea."
NON BANNER    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic