digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

...School is horrible this week.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

HP: 57 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

Monday. I get in trouble for starting to draw something, and someone else drawing perverted stuff on it.

Thursday. I get in trouble for that AGAIN, but in Spanish, where we had a substitute teacher. ... It even caused her to swear, so, I'm guessing it was pretty bad.

It should be the person who drew on my picture, who gets in trouble, not me. Yet, I only get in trouble because they lie and blame me.

And now my other friend, one of my new ones, won't even talk to me for some reason. Even when she drew something else, but I lied and said that she didn't do anything.

Aah, I'm gonna pretend not to be emo. ♡
Teru Shouten    
Nimexa, The Gentle Breeze
Dark Prognosticus
Burning Werewolf

HP: 97 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:37 pm   Reply with quote

D: Sorry to hear that, Nami. *hug* Did you tell the truth of who DID write it though?
Dark Prognosticus` Deed Shop    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:39 pm   Reply with quote

Dark Prognosticus wrote:
D: Sorry to hear that, Nami. *hug* Did you tell the truth of who DID write it though?
I said that I started drawing something, then the kid drew the inappropriate stuff on it. So, yeah. ._. ♡
Teru Shouten    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:43 pm   Reply with quote

For drawing something...thats kinda stupid..and it makes me even more mad when I hear someone else blames it on you. I don't know whats with people in your school, (and i'm not much help <.< ) but I hope you'll feel better this weekend.
Baby Shop    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:03 pm   Reply with quote

My school is known for making people commit suicide by eighth grade, actually.

I have no idea why I'm still going to this stupid school. ._. ♡
Teru Shouten    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:36 pm   Reply with quote

Transfer please D:
Also, due to the law of freedom of speech or something, if it's drawn on something you own, they have no right to punish you for it, unless if it's something like "BOMBIN DAH SCHOOL LOLZ" or any other form of threat.
So you have a valid reason to sue your school, get it closed, and get money now.
Or at least get the bitch-teacher to lose his/her job.
Junk shop    
Serene Absolute~
Zuzu

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm   Reply with quote

Erk. That's terrible X_X

I don't know what kind of school you go to, but you could talk to a counselor about what happened. 'Cause it's unfair for you to get in trouble and not have your voice heard. If you really didn't do it, then you shouldn't be taking in all the heat.

And you should email your friend, text her (if you can), or call her, and if she still doesn't speak to you, don't try to get one of your other friends to talk to her. That could make her consider you a coward. You should probably consult the counselor (or really, any teacher you trust) about that issue as well.

Still, hope all goes well for you the rest of this week and the next (if you have school next week; I don't!).
Artifacts of Tetyth    
darkzero
Rusty Shackleford
Vampire

HP: 1 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

How come when someone has a bad week at school, I have a good week? °Д° ◉_◉ ʘﮯʘ
darkzero's Bargain shop    
Alice
MILF with a gun
Burning

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:11 pm   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Transfer please D:
Also, due to the law of freedom of speech or something, if it's drawn on something you own, they have no right to punish you for it, unless if it's something like "BOMBIN DAH SCHOOL LOLZ" or any other form of threat.
So you have a valid reason to sue your school, get it closed, and get money now.
I wish that was correct in this case.

._. ♡
Teru Shouten    
Master of Puppets...
The Chaos Heart

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 22

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:10 am   Reply with quote

Tsuki wrote:
Transfer please D:

Due to government laws, even though you have those rights, they do not all begin to apply to you until you are an adult. They are responsible for you until you are, by law, old enough to take care of yourself. Thus, that excuse doesn't work.

Also, you are in a school building now, and, by being there, you must follow the school rules. If they say no perverted drawings, then so be it. It is the law.

Not to say that's this is all good. It's incredibly stupid. But, that's the way it is. >.>
Dimension C    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger