digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Bowser's Sky Skeleton Fortress
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Celeste Dimentia
King Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:33 am   Reply with quote

A great force field, deep crimson in color, stains a large part of the sky, in which dark storm clouds have already begun to gather, as though symbolizing approaching misfortune for the world hanging beneath them. The force field holds aloft a structure: a towering fortress. The castle, however, is incomplete, as close to only about half of it is fully built; its appearance is much like a skeleton. Holes pockmark several different walls and towers. More glowing red energy spots cover these gaps, like band-aids on a wound.

As the first clap of thunder from the beginning storm sounds, King Bowser appears, almost as if on cue, on the horizon. He is flying in his Koopa Clown Car, fast approaching the fortress in the sky.

Within the immense castle, Bowser's army - the faithful who had never thought to desert him after his last defeat at the hands of the Super Mario Brothers - remained. It was quite a large number; few had been stupid enough to desert. Some had left because they had believed their king to be truly dead. Now, the King of the Koopas was back.

All of the minions who were working on the construction of this new fortress stopped what they were doing to stare as the Clown Car came closer. Several moments later, the Clown Car had reached a landing bay chamber, and a group of minions scrambled to temporarily deactivate the patch of force field that was blocking entry.

Having parked the Clown Car, King Bowser clambered out and gave his subjects a steely glare. The minions before him trembled a little, and Bowser smiled; it was time to do what he did best - only better. He was truly back, and free to wreak his evil.
Dimension D    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:58 am   Reply with quote

A familiar Magikoopa rode toward the entrance of the castle on his broomstick.

"King Bowser! I've just scried about your return... and... well."

He paused to look at the castle.

"Uh... nice. Dark Land Castle is still fine, if you want to know. Hasn't been attacked in... well... months. Giving a few improvements on it here and there."
Ammu-Nation!    
Celeste Dimentia
King Bowser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:07 am   Reply with quote

King Bowser turned to look at Kamek, chuckling darkly.

"Thank you, Kamek. I have... other ideas for this castle. Think of it as an experiment."

Bowser turned suddenly towards the minions who were still lingering in the landing bay chamber, and shouted in a deep growl, "GET OUT!"

The baddies scrambled over one another in their haste to leave. When they had gone, Bowser chuckled again, and ran a claw along a portion of the room's stone wall.

"This is for few to ever know, Kamek. This entire castle will become a weapon... one that will allow me to establish the complete dominion that we deserve. But my first focus, even over dominion, is to completely destroy Mario once and for all..."
Dimension D    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:18 am   Reply with quote

"Weapon as in... the whole bottom part is filled with Banzai Bill cannons and other evil things?"

He hopped off his broomstick and looked at his King.

"As for Mario... I've been keeping an eye on him as well. All I kept getting were visions of him visiting Peach's Castle everyday during the afternoon."
Ammu-Nation!    
Celeste Dimentia
King Bowser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:26 am   Reply with quote

"Mario has always gotten away with resting on his laurels, because he has never truly suffered. I plan to change that. The weapon is not going to be a bunch of explosions, either, as much as I like 'em. This weapon will be quieter, but effective... it is alien, even. I have gained a lot from journeying in space... murrhurrhurr."
Dimension D    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:30 am   Reply with quote

"Alien? You mean we now have technology that we didn't have before? Is it like one of those cloaking devices?"
Ammu-Nation!    
Celeste Dimentia
King Bowser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:35 am   Reply with quote

"This castle is the home to all of the alien technology and goodies I've collected. Unfortunately, a lot of it is hard to figure out how the heck to work right... my top minds are studying it and trying to put it to use. One of the greatest accomplishments we've managed so far is a teleporting device... it will let us come and go from the castle. Not bad, huh?"
Dimension D    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

"It's good for our Koopatrols, Hammer Bros. and other footsoldiers. But, I don't think the Magikoopas need it since they can easily teleport to where ever they need to go."
Ammu-Nation!    
Celeste Dimentia
King Bowser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:53 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek Koopa wrote:
"It's good for our Koopatrols, Hammer Bros. and other footsoldiers. But, I don't think the Magikoopas need it since they can easily teleport to where ever they need to go."

Bowser's enormous head gave a tiny nod.

"Mass-moving my troops is the main idea."
Dimension D    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:51 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia's cousin, Kolin, was on board rushing towards the landing bay. He wanted to see if it really was King Bowser and not an imposter, like several times before.

The poor apprentice Magikoopa was trampled by scrambling Troopas en-route to the door, which he then tripped into.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:17 pm   Reply with quote

"Sounds like football. Only the enemy is going against something bigger and better-"

He stopped and looked at Kolin.

"State your name, soldier. Why must you interupt our meeting?"
Ammu-Nation!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

The young Koopa clumsily sprang into a salute. "Apprentice Magikoopa Kolin, sir! I... I was late and I wanted to make sure that King Bowser had really returned..."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Cid
Lord Krump

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

((Just to make sure for any members who aren't completely sure, CD's Bowser is in a different universe than my Bowser. As for now, my events/plots won't interfere with his, and his won't interfere with mine.))
The Highwind Goods Store    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

Medikoopa wrote:
The young Koopa clumsily sprang into a salute. "Apprentice Magikoopa Kolin, sir! I... I was late and I wanted to make sure that King Bowser had really returned..."

"Yes, he has... as you can see. And, I can tell you are new here, Kolin." He spoke, wiping his glasses with a small rag.

"Either continue on with whatever you are doing or... you can sit here and talk with me and King Bowser."
Ammu-Nation!    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:45 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek Koopa wrote:
Medikoopa wrote:

"Yes, he has... as you can see. And, I can tell you are new here, Kolin." He spoke, wiping his glasses with a small rag.

"Either continue on with whatever you are doing or... you can sit here and talk with me and King Bowser."

He could hardly believe what he was hearing. The plain-robed Koopa who was barely finished with his studies was being offered the chance to talk to not only the greatest Magikoopa alive but the King himself as well!

"I-I-I I would like to s-sit here and talk, sir."
Dark Land Supply Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic