digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

I think we have it figured out.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

The Brotherhood of Yoshis Officers were all standing around large wooden table with two books propped up open on it. Both books looked as if they had been recently published, unlike all of the other books in Black's library. One title read Misfires, Mishaps, and Other Screw-ups - A Guide to Fixing What You Screwed Up, while the other was simply entitled Ignis Phasmatis. Both books were authored by Black Yoshi. In addition, a letter written in Black's handwriting was next to the books on the table.

Our recent trip to the Realm of Torment has landed us two solutions for dire matters.

Looks like Black had planned for his demise for a long time before it happened. His logbook entries detail a quarrel amongst the Tyrian Gods about the fate of The Bitlands, amongst other things.

Paxton was the one who was able to decipher what the note we found said, so we will let him detail what he read.

The Officers all took their seats and faced Paxton, who stood up at the other end of the room.

Yeah... well, apparently the Spell that Black used to power the seal to keep the other Gods out of The Bitlands also prevents him from being brought back to life with normal means. The nine points of the seal Black enacted split his soul into nine equal parts representing his different attributes... and knowing Black, simply retrieving the shattered portions of his soul won't be enough.
The Domain of Secrets    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:47 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket, exercising his newly found power teleportation, had opened a small rift, only large enough to see and hear through, in the wall of a cave. The tiny, nearly unnoticeable portal lead directly to the ground near the guild officers. Black Yoshi was his friend - If these guys were going to free him, he wanted to know all about it.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 pm   Reply with quote

As expected for the sneaky ex-Necromancer, he was with Bucket, but of course, Bucket didn't know that. Unless Bucket was rather keen.
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

Paxton continued to explain.

We also have discovered the one true chink in Tim's otherwise-impenetrable armor. It seems that divine energy matching that of which created him also is the only way to bring about any harm to him. There are only two people with access to the true form of this power... Black himself, and Ignis Phasmatis... who is essentially still part of Black.

However, we can still hold off Tim effectively another way. The Brotherhood Officers and I all have received some sort of blessing from Black, allowing us to channel part of his energy into our attacks. The same can be said for anyone who received something from Black in his will... all of his possessions were influenced by Black's energy, imbuing them with the power to ward off Tim.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

((So wait, does this mean that Zetta's armor can channel divine energy? That would be rather...useless. Or whatever he used the gold for, I guess.))
The Town of Lix    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:27 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket's eyes widened as he swore out loud.

"DAMN IT! I forgot to pick up the scythe and skill Black left to m--"

He realized that his portal was anything but soundproofed.
A Bucket of Stuff    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 am   Reply with quote

"It might be possible that I can help. But I doubt my magic can be near his kind, and I only have one spell that involves black flames." Said Vaati who appeared.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:16 am   Reply with quote

((Well, now....now that I think about it this way...Black gave the androids, Ivan, and Cube each something. Kaiba's not really worth it right now, so....I'll let you decide by IM which one character you'd prefer, seeing as I'm fine with any of them.))

Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:33 pm   Reply with quote

Paxton glanced at the spot where Bucket's voice has sounded from.

Snooping as usual I see, Bucket. Get out here and stop lurking in the shadows.

As for you, Vaati... I thought Black did leave you something in his will. I'm not sure what, but I could find it later.
The Domain of Secrets    
ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket sheepishly stepped through the shadows, leaving the portal open for Zetta to continue looking through.

"I really need to work on my subtlety..."
A Bucket of Stuff    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta walked through, apparently in thought. When he arrived in the room, he cursed loudly.

"So I'm expected to fight Tim with gold? What do I do, bribe him?"
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm   Reply with quote

Deadly smirked behind his mask upon watching Bucket and Zetta enter.

Yes, Bucket. You do.

Actually, Zetta... that Gold carried a blessing that transferred over to the purchase you made with it... that armor of yours. IT should offer a great level of resistance against Tim's power, and even will prevent you from being corrupted.

White Yoshi had risen from his seat as well, and had proceeded over to Bucket.

Bucket... about that Scythe and Skill. If you would follow me...

the Dervish turned and walked towards the door outside, beckoning for Bucket to follow.
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:18 pm   Reply with quote

"So I'd make a considerably more effective fighter in the battle against Tim?" said Zetta, now leaning against a wall.
The Town of Lix    
Blue Eyes wins.
Captain Blue

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:52 pm   Reply with quote

From the door poked out Ivan's ethereal head, his silver hair covering the left half of his face. "Peekaboo~!", said Ivan in a playful voice. After freaking out whoever would be freaked out, the door opened, showing a solid Ivan, Ghostly Staff in hand. "I heard every little thing, Paxty-boy. I think you'll be delighted to know that I want Timmy-Tim gone just as much as you. Allow me to introduce the androids, Mahoro and Minawa!" He spun the staff around extravagantly, then "drew" a circle on the wall.

Out first came Mahoro, clad in her battle suit, her rail gun on her back and her handgun by her hip. "CODE V-1064 MAHORO, ready to battle." She bowed politely to Paxton.

Second, out tripped Minawa, clad in her own extremely light skintight armor, her considerably smaller blaster by her hip. She quickly stood back up and dusted herself off, blushing. "CODE 370, ready for battle..."

He clapped for the two of them after "erasing" the hole on the wall with the side of the staff head. "Wonderful entrance! I give it an 8.5 out of 10! Now all we need is Cubey-boy and we'll have one big, fighting family!"

Mahoro sneaked over to Paxton and whispered into his ear. "You'll have to forgive Master Ivan. He had an accident at his estate. He's went from a near-zombie to...the opposite of a zombie."

ShadowArticuno
A Bucket of Water

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:00 pm   Reply with quote

Bucket, still slightly embarrassed, followed along.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic