digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

WANTED: Former Gang leader and traitorus scum.
Goto page 1, 2  Next  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:48 pm   Reply with quote

The sign was perched on a common place street light pole. It read: "Wanted for treason and other counts of traitorous activity. Any tips that shall lead to his arrest shall be rewarded. They are to be reported in the offices of Smelting inc at 2325 Factory Road"
The criminal's sketch was centered in in the paper. He was no taller than a koopa and nicely built for his height. He bore lots of red and chrome. The criminal carried an axe.
A stranger in a cloak looked upon the poster.

Bah! They really are pulling all the stops this time! I mean, seriously! Wanted posters! How low will he go to find me?" He muttered

I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 pm   Reply with quote

A robotic mage named Metal was in the area and heard Axem Red.

"Who do you speak of... Axem Red?" Asked the robotic Vaati.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:59 pm   Reply with quote

"Axem Red? So that's this guy's name" He said whilst trying to disguise his voice.
"He looks pretty ugly, if you ask me."

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 pm   Reply with quote

The robot began to scan to see if it was Axem Red.

If Axem Red knew of the time Vaati worked for Smithy he would remember the robot Vaati created which was Metal.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

"Umm...what are ya doin'?"

Lord Vaati

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:09 pm   Reply with quote

"My scanners can allow me to gather info on things." Said Metal as he finished scanning what was most likely Red in disguise.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh...um...eh heh... I'm not worth scanning, I'm just a poor ol' wanderer! *gulp*"

Medikoopa
Axem Black

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 pm   Reply with quote

A certain robot was searching the area, but was quite some distance from Red at the moment.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

[color=]"Umm...Yeah gotta go I'm hungry." Red moved as fast as his feet could take him. Unfortunately, he ran past Axem Black.
"Oh, slag! Him of all the scrap heaps he had to choose! Why did it have to be HIM!" He whispered. Red started to tip-toe behind him. Hoping he wouldn't be detected.[/color]

Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:48 pm   Reply with quote

Luckily for Red, he had rushed past behind Black.

While Axem Red had turned traitor and developed goals and aspirations of his own, Axem Black remained Smithy's tool and over time came to ignore anything that had absolutely nothing to do with Smithy himself or any orders from him.

He caught a snatch of Red's words. His own were in monotone.

"Greetings, Scrapheap Red."

((Bit of a joke, seeing as how Red is no longer an Axem Ranger and, most likely, is designated to be scraped.))
Dark Land Supply Store    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:01 pm   Reply with quote

"Slag!"Red muttered.
"Scrapheap Red, huh? Ya found me, I'll give ya that, but only through my carelessness, did you do so."
Red faced his former ally, taking off his cloak. His left arm was sliced clean on and tied to his back, as well as a faulty, scarred right eye.
"Enjoying being the leader, Slag-Shadey?" Red snarled.

Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:09 pm   Reply with quote

Whether or not Red was aware of the change in Black's personality, the machine took out an axe. It looked exactly like the one he had when the group was all together. In fact, Black himself looked exactly the same, baring the fact that his paint looks like it has not been refreshed in a long time.

He showed no emotion and his voice remained flat. "You are to return to the scrapchamber immediately."
Dark Land Supply Store    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:21 pm   Reply with quote

Red weilded his axe in his working arm. As battered as Red was, his axe was like new, as if nothing had touched
"Heh, you always were the pet type! Like some, dim-witted, organic infantile canine! Dogs, I beleived they are called." He remarked. Red's face formed a smug, cocky expression.
"Jeez, Smithy really did a number on your processor, did he?"

Medikoopa
Axem Black

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:31 pm   Reply with quote

"Master Smithy demands you return. I am functioning at peak efficiency. You are not, Scrapheap Red. Resist and you will be decimated." That was said simply to see if Black would not have to waste energy fighting the traitor.

Red's accusations however were far from correct: Black himself had modified his own programming so that he could serve Smithy better by dumping any unnecessary functions or behaviors. This included major chunks of his personality and possibly the capacity to emulate emotions.

The reason why his paint was fading was because Black deemed it a waste of materials to constantly refresh his shell's pigmentation. The shades, which were ever black, would serve as the key identifying feature that chiefly distinguished him from the Nulls.

Quite frankly, it was highly possible that he scares the bolts off of the other members of the Axem Rangers.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Smithy
Super Jetfire
Burning

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:38 pm   Reply with quote

"Like I give a muffler what you or that stupid pile of spare parts of a former master say!"
Red made the first move. Swingin his weapon downward, he struck Black's axe.
"Besides! You still owe me an arm!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic