digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Valentine's Day blues...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
PEPSIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
Cherry
Vampire

HP: 65 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:02 pm   Reply with quote

Welcome to the one day where people in a couple can flaunt it about without hubris. Gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling, don'it?

Eh, I'm sure I would like it just fine if I actually had someone to share the day with. Instead, all I really have is the memories of relationships past that I could have done so much more in.

Yeah, like many, I've got the blues, but I'll live. Just another day of painful memories.
Console Merchandise    
Serene Absolute~
Zuzu

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:16 pm   Reply with quote

Aw...

Well, I know this may not help, but I'm one to stay single. Plus, at around 8 in the morning (it's 6 in the afternoon for me now), I had to leave to catch a flight to Maryland, so I'm now with dad.

But yeah, since I stay single, there's no chance of me spending Valentine's Day with anyone but my parents.

But, I'm sure everything will be fine. After all, Valentine's Day doesn't always have to be a holiday to spend with the one you love (not parent-child love, I mean).

Anyways, I hope it went over well for you nonetheless.
Artifacts of Tetyth    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:54 pm   Reply with quote

The only person I can spend Valentine's Day with is my friends.

I feel kinda sad now...
Shop of Stev-0    
Silver~

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:08 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah, same. I mean, I got to talk to some of my friends, but there was one person I wanted to talk to alot who left to go do something, and didn't come back on, so I couldn't talk to them more. I didn't even get past saying hi. D:
Hopefully, they'll get back on so I can talk to them more...
Shiggy's Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger