digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

*The outside of a gift shop*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Dragus
I Junior

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:52 pm   Reply with quote

After spending most of the day finding out exactly what Valentines Day was and what to do on such a day, I Junior had visited a gift shop and purchased a red heart-shaped gift basket for his mother, which contained various chocolates, some hand lotion, and three of the drinks he remembered her saying were her favorites. (They were bottles of IBC Root Beer, though IJ did not know what they were called.)

He would have gotten something for his other magic parent, Mister I, but he hadn't seen his father for a long time and had no idea what to get him. He had made the choice to get nothing, after being told by his father to pretend he didn't exist if he didn't show up for over five days at any given time.
The Black Citadel    
Medikoopa
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 1 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

((Aaaaaw... :3))
Dark Land Supply Store    
Dragus
I Junior

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 pm   Reply with quote

It was then that IJ realized that for yet another of many times, he had completely forgotten where his mother was. He stopped walking and blinked.
The Black Citadel    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:58 pm   Reply with quote

As luck would have it, Kooparia happened to be walking out of a nearby supermarket.
Dark Land Supply Store    
Dragus
I Junior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:02 am   Reply with quote

IJ hopped.

"Yes! This is a great day." He exclaimed happily before running over to his mother.

"Mommy! Mommy, I got you a Valentoons Day present!"
The Black Citadel    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:05 am   Reply with quote

Kooparia was quite surprised, but that gave way to relief. "Aww... Thank you, Junior, and it's pronounced "Valentine's". But please, tell me... Where have you been all this time? Have you been with your father?"
Dark Land Supply Store    
Dragus
I Junior

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:17 am   Reply with quote

"For a little while. Then he disappeared. Then I walked around until one day a man poked me and I started forgetting where I was and people started running from me or getting holes in their neck and falling asleep. Then another man poked me and that didn't happen anymore. Then I got lost in a bunch of caves, then I found some nice people who drove me around in their space ship. Then I got put into a little ship that shot out of the big ship, because the big ship was going to blow up. Then I walked around the woods for a while, and then some nice people drove me back to town, and then I found out Valentines Day."

IJ blinked happily and hugged his mother's thigh.
The Black Citadel    
Medikoopa
Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:55 pm   Reply with quote

Kooparia smiled. "It sounds like you had quite an adventure. I'm glad you're back, Junior." she said as the Koopa hugged her magic-offspring.
Dark Land Supply Store    
The Double Duece!
Strong Bad

HP: 99 MP: 4 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 pm   Reply with quote

I Junior wrote:
"For a little while. Then he disappeared. Then I walked around until one day a man poked me and I started forgetting where I was and people started running from me or getting holes in their neck and falling asleep. Then another man poked me and that didn't happen anymore. Then I got lost in a bunch of caves, then I found some nice people who drove me around in their space ship. Then I got put into a little ship that shot out of the big ship, because the big ship was going to blow up. Then I walked around the woods for a while, and then some nice people drove me back to town, and then I found out Valentines Day."

IJ blinked happily and hugged his mother's thigh.

[Best. Quote. Ever.]
Toad House    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic