digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A few words on Hate

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger

LOLOLOLDOYOULIEKIT?
BELONGS IN YC
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
TL;DR
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Yes
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
No
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm   Reply with quote

Mirrored Ala My DA page
Code:
first of all I would like to start out saying that the hate I'm talking about is not bigotry, IE its not hating someone for their creed or color, my opinion on such hate is that more oft than not its fueled by impression at a young age, and or childhood trauma, if not a shallow distaste for difference.

True hate, For a individual is powerful. sure you can hate someone who is a minor annoyance to you, someone who oppresses you and abuses you. but the strongest hate can only come from someone who you once loved. not even in the romantic sense either, someone you cared for, Someone who you thought who cared. regardless of hates many vectors True hate can only manifest itself in the proper host.

That host being who you trusted. who you stood by, who you fought for. someone who you would have died for. That is the only type of individual who could ever warrant such an immense amount of hatred.

someone who you look back to once fond memories, forever soured with their presence. someone who you cant even begin to forgive, regardless of the vector of hate, you cant forgive them for being themselves.

All of this being said. I believe that I am beginning to truly fall into hate.

I know its a little shabby but I just needed to write it down.
Poison's Boutique    
Hellza Ballza
Goron Mask
Dead
Dead

HP: 0 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 pm   Reply with quote

You know it's kinda creepy because I've felt hate like that before, I understood alot of what you just wrote.
Some store that sells shit    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:07 pm   Reply with quote

Goron Mask wrote:
You know it's kinda creepy because I've felt hate like that before, I understood alot of what you just wrote.

Its a whole new level of hate. compared to the average run of the mill hate.
Poison's Boutique    
See?
Popple

HP: 99 MP: 8 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:40 pm   Reply with quote

I first read the word hate as hats.

I then procedded to fill in every hate with the word hats, and was thus presented a truly philispophical outlook into the implications of hats and hat wearing.

Upon rereading the article, I discovered a wealth of interesting ideas, although not presented in the best light.

Perhaps this requires more meditation yes?
Popple's Secret Hideout    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:05 pm   Reply with quote

Popple wrote:
I first read the word hate as hats.

I then procedded to fill in every hate with the word hats, and was thus presented a truly philispophical outlook into the implications of hats and hat wearing.

Upon rereading the article, I discovered a wealth of interesting ideas, although not presented in the best light.

Perhaps this requires more meditation yes?

the work is unpolished, but I wanted a sense of duality to it, it presents two story's, hating and being hated.
Poison's Boutique    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger