digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

worst feeling ever

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:35 pm   Reply with quote

have you ever had that feeling when you first did not like a certain someone? (lets say 2 years ago) when that person had feelings for you? But you never returned the feelings back to the person? And now in the present day, you start to develop feelings for that person, yet today, that person does not have that feelings for you anymore?

It is the WORST feeling ever. Love stinks : ( I just went through feeling that all day today, and that is why today feels like one of the longest day ever. I'm glad I'm home. I'm tired, feeling like crap, and kind of desperate.
someone love meh ;~; anyone else ever went through something like that?
Baby Shop    
Poison
Super Postman
Jailed Vampire
Jailed

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 11

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:56 pm   Reply with quote

yeah, Loves a harsh mistress.
just got to keep on, keeping on you know.
Poison's Boutique    
jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 pm   Reply with quote

Poison wrote:
yeah, Loves a harsh mistress.
just got to keep on, keeping on you know.

thats the hard part, yet I wish i can. just forgetting about it..

This is why I hate dating. I'm just glad I was never involved in E dating Shifty
Baby Shop    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:37 pm   Reply with quote

You know, to be honest, this is why I don't actually get involved in relationships. Far too complex for my liking. Wait, that's a paradox of sorts for me, given how complex I can be at times.

Anyways, hope you feel better.
The Town of Lix    
CFH
Ligador

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 pm   Reply with quote

Small Sammer Guy wrote:
I'm just glad I was never involved in E dating Shifty
HAW HAW HAW HA- *shot*

Ahem.

As it has been said before, love can be extremely crushing. But it doesn't have to. It's no good feeling to be rejected, but what can you do about it, except moving on? A good hint would have to be, focus on something that could be considered more important. If you do have one thing you can consider more important than love at the moment, of course.

jacking off
Small Sammer Guy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:29 pm   Reply with quote

Crimson Paradox wrote:
You know, to be honest, this is why I don't actually get involved in relationships. Far too complex for my liking. Wait, that's a paradox of sorts for me, given how complex I can be at times.

Anyways, hope you feel better.

I tried avoiding relationships too. But like I said, its haunting me. Its like god is making everything opposites now. If only I could go back 2 years ago, I'd totally change everything.
RRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE wrote:
If you do have one thing you can consider more important than love at the moment, of course.

of course, school *shot*
recently i've been playing Fire Emblem and its been helping. Now I'm focusing on getting past this one part...
Baby Shop    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> digiblogger