digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Looks like time to put an end to this.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:53 pm   Reply with quote

You all had to go and clump up into one resistance force, didn't you? You've made it so much easier for me to hunt you down and slaughter the lot of you. Thanks to a new ally of mine, I have figured out the location of your silly little base... and your plan to bring back your hopeless God. It is never going to work.
The Domain of Secrets    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:24 pm   Reply with quote

*Mezmerane chuckled*
Don't count your dragons before they hatch~
Gemstone Goods    
Simsmagic
Anti-Simsmagic

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:27 pm   Reply with quote

"Have fun with that." Anti said, attempting to establish a sense of neutrality if one existed.

"BLACK MAGIC!" A certain voice cried out.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Bartz Klauser
Ferus Astrum

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:33 pm   Reply with quote

"Yes, I quite certainly am scared of you, with my floating fortress and The Void at my disposal," said Enuo, his words oozing with sarcasm.
The Town of Lix    
Lord Rattata
Alux

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:42 pm   Reply with quote

The hooded figure watched as if it was a statue. It was staring straight at the corrupted area.

Last edited by Alux on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wolf Cheap Wares    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:44 pm   Reply with quote

A rather large stage had been set up. Several hundred amps were plugged in and turned on and revved up to 11. Four familiar Magikoopas stood in their regular band positions.

"Hey Tim! I think we've got something to say about that!" Napalm spoke into the mic.

And then... the following song began to play. Of course, Napalm and Spark with the opening solo, Flo on the drums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHjqg4yjyPg

((Linked for possible [M] ))

Rock stepped up to the mic and began to sing.

"For criminal acts and violence on the stage. For being a brat, refusing to act your age. For all the decent citizens you've enraged!

You can go to Hell!

For smoking and drinking alcohol constantly. For making us doubt our parents authority. For choosing to be a living obscenity.

You can go to Hell!"

The three other Magikoopas kept up with the beat.

"You're something that never should have happened! You even make your Grandma sick!
You'd poison a blind man's dog and steal his cane!
You'd gift-wrap a leper, and mail him to your Aunt Jane!
You'd even force-feed a diabetic a candy cane!

You can go to Hell!"

And then the solo began to play. Napalm's guitar was then engulfed in flames.

((0:00 - 1:58))
Ammu-Nation!    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:24 pm   Reply with quote

Massive amounts of dark energy began to form in the area. Bursting from said energy, the form of Zeromus appeared, and he looked absolutely pissed. "YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S BEEN TAKING MY POWER!"
NON BANNER    
Ultimario
Dark Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:07 pm   Reply with quote

A rip in space itself appeared, and guess who walked through. He let out a dark chuckle.

"I always found resistances amusing. Darkness always wins, yet they always hold on to unrealistic things like hope. They always put up a fight, keeps the armies from getting too bored. Kicking kittens gets old after a while, it's fun to have somebody fight back, even if it is futile.

By the way..."

He was now speaking to the band of Magikoopas.

"The direction things are going here right now, we won't need to go anywhere to be in Hell. Once the rebels are quieted down and Tim's got a better hold on things along with more followers, it'll only be a matter of time until the place gets completely rearranged. Constantly raining blood, ironic and cruel punishments, whimpering homeless puppies with rabies slaughtered by demonic children that also have rabies, that sort of thing. Just how I like my scenery."

Dark Ultimario wasn't being sarcastic.

He really does like that sort of thing.
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:10 am   Reply with quote

*Afew pixels formed a black line of three dots. in the sky before it returned to it's 'normal' color.*
Okay seriously, am I the only one who's not being overconfident here?
Take it from me when I say "Either side always has a chance to win no matter what circumstance.

But oh baby would that rabies thing keep me busy.
Oh, speaking of which, if we win, can I get my own baby slaughtering festival?

"Rock a bye-BANG!"
Hehahahaha...

*It was hard to tell if that baby thing was just him being him or if it was a serious question.*

((Spot the reference.))
Gemstone Goods    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:38 pm   Reply with quote

Would you expect the four to hear someone below the stage while they're playing music louder than a rocketship taking off?

After the solo, Rock went back to the mic to sing the rest of the song.

"You're something that never should have happened!
You even make your Grandma sick!
For criminal acts and violence on the stage. For being a brat, refusing to act your age. For all the decent citizens you've enraged!

You can go to Hell!"

And the final solo began to play.

After minutes of shredding, the song had ended. All four Magikoopas each flipped the double bird at Tim.

((1:58 - 5:56))
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic