digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Random Question of the Day #10

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

WHOO TENTH QUESTION

Alts don't come from nowhere, we all know that. So, today's question...

Why did you bring your Alts into the Bitlands?

Tayl ~ 'Cause I'm Tayl, duh. I picked Tayl as a username 'cause I didn't want to use Ki lolol.

Bunny ~ I used Bunny in a comic, and I just fell in love with him. So, I decided to grace the Bitlands with his presence. :3

Cel ~ I came up with her character for two reasons; Quiz-Night results and the Collection Plot fad. If it wasn't for those two things, Cel wouldn't exist.

Umbra ~ I really only made Umbra to be an antagonist for the Oress Plot, but she's really developed since then...

Niya ~ I brought Niya in as Tayl's original human form for the original Oress Plot. Of course, now she's a completely different person. I brought her in 'cause I missed hanging upside-down in trees.

Verity ~ I brought her in as a future antagonist for the Oress Plot, but some additional violence never hurts...wait...

Fray ~ I brought Fray in for two reasons. One; to be a side character, and two; to be sort of like a self-insert.

Dicro ~ He's here to accompany Fray, of course. After all, it's against the Rules for the two to be in different Realities.

Mi ~ Mi's here to be an overall antagonist. Oh, and to mind *crag* people, too. That's always fun.

Kes ~ You can't have Kes without Mi, really.

Seraye ~ I thought it'd be nice if I put some emphasis on one of my more neglected characters. Plus, I wanted to do something with all of those dolls...

Mona ~ I started using Mona when I made the name change to Mona back on my Kitayl account, completely due to my WarioWare obsession at the time. Of course, I've used her so much, I can't get rid of her!

Arle ~ I started using Arle during my first big Puyo Puyo obsession. Like Mona, I used her so often that I can't get rid of her without bringing her back within a day.

Monoe ~ I wanted a Yume Nikki character, lulz.
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Digi's official furry
Lord Rattata

HP: 84 MP: 3 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

Ohh, you know, just wanted to randomly RP.

Has something to do with "corrupted land". Don't ask me.

I think he lives here.
Wolf Cheap Wares    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:00 pm   Reply with quote

Spiny's here because atfirst, I just wanted to give RPing a shot with a simplistic character. Then I slowly started to turn him from a simple minded insect into an actual character

Galacta Knight is here because I wanted to test out how a personality I see him with does with others.

The characters associated with the story I'm creating are here because I wanted to show off their personalities.
Gemstone Goods    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:25 pm   Reply with quote

Golbez is here because I need practice writing him. >.>;

Chitose is here because I came up with her one day, thought she was an interesting character, and wanted to find out more about her personality.

Eirid is a character I dreamed about. I woke up and thought she'd be fun to try. And yeah, one of these days, I will. :<

Itu and Fara are here pretty much for the lulz.

Django, well, let's just say I was die-hard obsessed with Boktai when I started RPing him. :3
Buzzy Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:09 pm   Reply with quote

Bartz is here for his travels. Look, if he's been to the Interdimensional Rift, I'm sure he can come here.

The Mysterious Stranger(Of Mysterious Mystery) is actually an old alt of mine, he just felt like returning for no odd reason.

Enuo wants to conquer the Bitlands. He's evil, ancient, and tyrannic.

Zetta's Zetta, he's here 'cause the Earth is round.

Alexander is here as a mission from the Eidolon world, intentionally keeping watch over the residents of the Bitlands.
The Town of Lix    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:39 pm   Reply with quote

Metal's purpose is unknown but he was made from my love of robots and machines.

Silver: Blame P.I.R.A.T.E.S. for how this character was made.

I'll post a few more later.

Last edited by Lord Vaati on Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:18 pm   Reply with quote

All of my alts are here simply because I WILLED it to be so. That or boredom.
A Bucket of Stuff    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic