digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A City
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:43 pm   Reply with quote

Define hollow.
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

HP: 31 MP: 4 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:49 pm   Reply with quote

"All hollows are formerly human's souls or Plusses. There are many reasons why the Plusses become Hollows - they're not brought to the Soul Society by a Shinigami, escaped from Soul Society, not protected by other Hollows, or when they wanted to fill their empty heart and seek out their loved ones in their past life. Those who has become hollows eat souls to ease their pain and suffering, and cannot revert back to a normal soul."
Alchemy slam.    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

HP: 95 MP: 10 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:53 pm   Reply with quote

Bakura entered, spotting Yottsu. "Ah, here you are. You ran off on me. Your master does not appreciate that. Whatever you ran off for, you're not doing that again. Understand?" He looked at the destroyed creature. "This is one of those Forks. Not very impressive now that I get to take a good look at it. Whatever. We're leaving this dump. Now."

Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:01 pm   Reply with quote

Ichigo approached him, the examined him. "...not so impressive yourself. 2 souls in 1 body, evil vs. good. Both evenly matched." By ichigo's tone, it was an insult.
Alchemy slam.    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:05 pm   Reply with quote

"You shouldn't be one to talk," said Archer, who had materialized ((Well, he was there in spirit)), giving the two of them a look of slight contempt.
The Town of Lix    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 pm   Reply with quote

Bakura bitchslapped Ichigo, then faced the both of them. "He is my host. I control him whenever I want. He has no power. I am the one in charge. Got it memorized? Good, because now, me and my backup host are leaving. Isn't that right, doll?"

Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:11 pm   Reply with quote

do to being so close, ichigo attacked back. "bakudou 1. Restraint!" binding technique that makes it so you are unable to move or difficult to move
Alchemy slam.    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:14 pm   Reply with quote

... Priority setting for Fork lowered.
Master... I must tell you, if I has feelings, they would be hurt right now.
Junk shop    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

"hey kid" he said facing yottsu. "I don't think this bastard is your master. Call it instict."
Alchemy slam.    
Captain Blue
Ryou Bakura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:19 pm   Reply with quote

Bakura, being the evil person he is, broke the bonds just as soon as they formed. "You can talk about your feelings to the weaker half, just as soon as this idiot is disposed of. Let's see how you like a taste of your own medicine, impudent prick." He held up a magic card. "Chain Energy!" Four chains of magical energy wrapped themselves around Ichigo's hands and feet, and immediately began sapping away his physical and spiritual energy. "If you plan on breaking free, wait until I'm gone. I'm a very busy man, and I don't have time to waste on foolish mortals." "Doll, you can speak to the one known as Bakura as soon as we're out of here. That is right now." He took the doll's hand and dragged her along as he left the topic.

Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:20 pm   Reply with quote

"Heh. He's far more competent of a master than you would ever make, and I'm not one for servants. He's probably the only one here right now capable enough of the position of master."
The Town of Lix    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:23 pm   Reply with quote

Ichigo broke free as soon as soon as he put them on aswell. "Jerks like him that usually start major problems. We should follow him." He said turning towards archer.
Alchemy slam.    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:37 pm   Reply with quote

"We? I don't remember choosing to cooperate with you."

((Also, Archer's something of a jackass.))
The Town of Lix    
Yamada Hanataro
Kurosaki Ichigo
Jailed
Jailed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:02 pm   Reply with quote

"fine. I'm chasing them though." he said taking a flash step. he was now chasing after bokura.
Alchemy slam.    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic