digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Cold Spire

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Celeste Dimentia
King Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:15 pm   Reply with quote

A stormy sea rages wildly amidst howling, bitter winds, raking a lonesome black tower that rises up from the depths. At its top, Bowser has arrived on his Koopa Clown Car. The propeller spins at an incredible speed in the strong gusts.

Bowser lets out a furious roar as the Clown Car is suddenly swept away in the storm; the sound is lost to the howling of the winds and the turbulent waves far below. It had been a trap... He had gone too far in his obsessive search to uncover and destroy Tabuu. He was alone in the middle of a stormy sea, thousands of feet above the rolling waters.

Bowser moved as close as he dared to one of the edges of the spire, peering down. The only thing to see was massive waves and their spray, which licked against the sides of the tall structure.

Bowser, however, was not truly alone; he was in serious peril... as was the entire world. Tabuu was still alive.
Dimension D    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:17 pm   Reply with quote

((babies

have mine))
Buzzy Mart    
Celeste Dimentia
King Bowser

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:31 pm   Reply with quote

A torrential downpour picked up as, at the very same moment, a tremendous dark sphere rent the stormy sky. Bowser wheeled around, taking several steps back towards the center of the tower. He gazed up at the orb of Subspace that now floated far above him and the tower, rainwater cascading down his scaly, bewildered face.

"What the heck...?!"

"King Bowser... It is good to see you again. I knew you would follow me to any end of your world. Speaking as one Commander to another, your tactics are pathetic. Still... You have been granted the honor of being the first of your kind to step foot upon my tower."

Bowser balled his claws into huge fists, desiring nothing more than to shut that voice up permanently. When Tabuu spoke again, he sounded almost amused by the Koopa King's fury.

"Let us not entertain the idea that you stand a chance of defeating me. This tower is the gateway between our worlds, and it is from here that my true conquest will begin. You serve the mere role of a witness; you will be promptly disposed of after."
Dimension D    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic