digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Huh! Huh! Huh huh hub!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Cid
Fred Phelps

HP: 60 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:31 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
I've done that several times, sometimes involuntarily. And given what i've seen happen before by your hands, I'm just not swayed to suddenly sign up.

I don't even know what I did!
The Highwind Goods Store    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:39 am   Reply with quote

-...she?-

-e_e-
Buzzy Mart    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:48 am   Reply with quote

How do you know you're even returning if you don't remember what happened before, since it has to do with your 'absence' in the first place?
Gemstone Goods    
Cid
Fred Phelps

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:52 am   Reply with quote

Spiny wrote:
How do you know you're even returning if you don't remember what happened before, since it has to do with your 'absence' in the first place?

...I forgot.

SEE? The dreaded clone syndrome is already ruining my memory!
The Highwind Goods Store    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:09 am   Reply with quote

Go show your face to either a Magikoopa named Kamek, or Lord Crump himself. That may spark your memory abit.
Gemstone Goods    
Super ShadowArticuno

HP: 99 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:18 am   Reply with quote

*Appears in a puff of smoke*

Hey, do I know you?

... Oh, yeah, you're the recolor who tried to take over waaaay back when I was a self-insert character. Well, my good sir, you're already losing your touch, begging people to join your team for galactic domination. I highly doubt you could stay competent enough to see your entire plan through. Even so, my Characters and the others right here would be more than happy to take your army down, any day. Haha.
A Bucket of Stuff    
Cid
Fred Phelps

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 pm   Reply with quote

ShadowArticuno wrote:
*Appears in a puff of smoke*

Hey, do I know you?

... Oh, yeah, you're the recolor who tried to take over waaaay back when I was a self-insert character. Well, my good sir, you're already losing your touch, begging people to join your team for galactic domination. I highly doubt you could stay competent enough to see your entire plan through. Even so, my Characters and the others right here would be more than happy to take your army down, any day. Haha.

...evil army? Did I say that?

Listen, I'm suffering from amnesia due to the dreaded Clone Syndrome! I need people to help me recover, or else my personality will be exactly like Lord Crump's!
The Highwind Goods Store    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic