digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

OKAY GUYS IMMA INTRODUCE YOU TO MY FRIENDS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 pm   Reply with quote

{{Because I'm going to use them a lot but they don't deserve their own Alt Slots lolol.}}

K SOUND GOOD?

Well, I'm that totally awesome person beyond the 4th Wall who rules over Wisconsin because my best friend(?) fed Jim Doyle to a gigantic raccoon with rabies.

This is Bunny. But you all Bunny, reagrdless of whether you do or not so yeah. :3

This is Dee-Colon Platypus. He's a platypus. That D:s. He wants to be a pirate, but he's stuck with me. He can spontaneously combust on command! D:

This is Alizarin. She's, like, part robot or somethin' 'cause she's got a gigantic laser cannon thing for a right arm. It blows people's heads off and is all "PEW PEW PEW" and stuff. She's probably the only sane person around...and the only one that doesn't have a totally creative name.

This is Guessy, right? Wanna know something weird? Did you know Guessy, the weird little question mark-themed Pikachu-esque thing over there, only speaks in questions, and no one knows it's gender? Isn't that weird?

This is Mango; a magical mango from the magical land of Pick 'n Save. I rescued her from Ronald McDonald, because he's creepy. Mango has the totally useful power to control Sunny D!

This is Balloon. He's a balloon that I also rescued from Ronald McDonald. He helps get people to where they need to go with his magical floating powers. Unfortunately, he tends to accidentally strangle people sometimes...

OKAY NOW LET'S ALL BE BESTEST FRIENDS AND GO ON ADVENTURES 'K~?
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic