digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Random Question of the Day #17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:56 pm   Reply with quote

text goes here i guess iunno

How long have you had your Alts? (in total, not necessarily how long they've been in your current Alt rosters)
(If it's an OC, how long have you had it before digibutter?)

Tayl ~ I made up Tayl a while after beating SPM (and making Ki). Obviously, she was inspired by Ms. Mowz.

Bunny ~ I came up with Bunny out of nowhere. I just thought it'd be cool to have someone random pop up and demand cheez burgers in my Ki comics a year or two ago, and so, the :3-faced rabbit we all know and love was born. :3

Cel ~ Cel's about a year old or so...I came up with her from quiz results, and decided to pin her on the Oress Plot. Parts of her personality and design trace back to some of my older love-themed OCs.

Umbra ~ I heard the word umbra in science class and though it'd be a cool name for a character, And so, Umbra came to be. I'm not even kidding.

Niya ~ Niya was initially Tayl's human form, so she's a little younger than Tayl.

Verity ~ Verity was initially developed as a heroine who would fight bad guys and stuff that I made about a year ago. Now she's a psycho killer. Huh.
http://pkmnfioriregion.proboards54.com/index.cgi?board=11&action=display&thread=57

Dicro ~ He's probably at least two or three years old, but I never really put him into anything until around the time I joined digibutter; he became one of the main characters in a story I never wrote, lol. But he's popped up in more places since then.
He was going to appear here, too, but I dropped the story after Chapter Four.

http://digibutter.nerr.biz/viewtopic.php?t=61246

Fray ~ Fray is basically a self-insert, so you could consider her to be my oldest OC, really. The first time she really recieved a concrete personality was in a cancelled story; DigiTayl (no relation to this website or the character), in which she was named Tayl, short for my actual name. She also appeared later with a more current personality in the same cancelled story Dicro was going to appear in.

Mi ~ Mi is a more recent alt, considering I based Mi off of the Mikimi Oress...so, Mi's not even a year old yet.

Kes ~ See above. Kes was based on the Ayle Oress.

Shan ~ Like Kes & Mi, Shan was based on the Oress he's named after. Since Shan was one of the original Oress, though, he's at least a year old.

Ciess ~ See above.

Craya ~ Craya, of course, was also built off of an Oress; her's being the Armae Oress.

Seraye ~ Seraye was based on the character of the same name from 'Unique?', so she's a year old at least. Her character was abandoned when I started thinking of new stories, but she later came back to Marionette as Soleil's mostly-silent manager and part-time doll-store owner. Her desire to be a superhero hails from another OC of nime with a similar name and design; Larae.

Seren ~ While Seren was based off of an Original Oress (oh no I spoiled it), her design and personality can be traced back to my older, more similar-themed OCs that digibutter has never seen.

Mona ~ I've used Mona since I had the Mona account; so that's a good year and a half or so.

Ashley ~ I used Ashley even before Mona, but not too long before.

ME LOL ~ I'm about 14 and like 11/12 (15 in a month whoo) years old so yeah.

Dee Colon Platypus ~ I had a dream one night about all of the platypi of the world getting kidnapped by Iraq. I wrote about it in my English journal at school the next day, and drew a picture of a tied-up platypus in a truck with a D: expression. I wound up doodling him more often, and established him as a character. He's probably only a few months old, though.

Alizarin ~ I saw a picture on Photobucket of a red-haired chick with a gigantic ribbon in her hair, and I thought it looked kinda cool. Later on, I decided that I needed a robot character, so I took a cool name for red and the basic design of the picture I saw, combined it with mild sanity and an arm that shoots out lasers and stuff, and BAM! Her final design is only a few days old, but the initial idea for her is probably about a month or two old.

Guessy ~ Guessy's probably the oldest OC I've used on digibutter (even if I haven't really used it yet). The idea for Guessy came about sometime between six to seven years ago, when me and my little brother were creating our little "Imaginarys".

Mango ~ I gained a mango fetish, and I drew a smiling mango in one of my doodles and therefore Mango is a character now. Mango's only a few weeks old.

Balloon ~ I drew a happy balloon with my initials incorporated into it's string for my first Computer Apps assignment, which was about two months ago. I got bored and decided to use Balloon as a character so yeah.

I have too many Alts...

Last edited by Tayl on Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:58 pm   Reply with quote

Black has been around for over three years... created him on GW on January 22, 2006.

Ignis is about a year old.

Tim... a month or two.

Paxton was created about two years ago, but I never gave him a personality until a few months ago.
The Domain of Secrets    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:37 pm   Reply with quote

I've had the idea of PQbez kicking around my head for about three years. Long story there. Itu, maybe two years. Fara, about two months.

Chitose's fairly recent. Like, less than a month old.

Django and Ratatosk, about four months.
Buzzy Mart    
Bartz Klauser
BAMFing ARCHER
Werewolf

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:45 pm   Reply with quote

Gilgamesh, I've always wanted to RP with him since joining, since I liked Fate/stay night before that.

Same with Archer, who now has his own alt slot.

Zetta's about 8 months old now.

Alexander was a floating idea that's about a year old or so.
The Town of Lix    
Crystal
Zuna

HP: 90 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm   Reply with quote

I had Zuna for a few months, I guess.

Same with Kiara.

I haven't had Demon Kiara for long, so she's new.

I had Crystal for the longest time. I've had her since I started playing PM: TTYD, I think. But she's one of my first OCs. x3 I probably created her after I met Tayl on Neopetz (Dun ask, k? -_-). =D Yeah.

High Priestess Paula
Count_Bleck

HP: 30 MP: 2 Lives: 9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:08 pm   Reply with quote

No clue guyz.
Lapin Angelique    
Simsmagic
Aggrieved
Vampire

HP: 28 MP: 1 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:32 pm   Reply with quote

Sims: wat
Anti: Ever since alts were introduced. Although he's been deleted here or there, he pretty much has a permanent alt spot now.
Eligha: Hm... Not sure. Several months, because she used to be partnered with Skairi, even though he no longer exists.
Shelly: i duno lol
Gorgeon: I'd say... December? I don't remember, I started RPing as him in Cbox, which doesn't keep a good history.
KotA: Two or three days. I came up with the idea after remembering similar alts that I used around the Galaxy plot.
Gorgeon's Weapons Shop    
Kamek Koopa
Aran Ryan
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 2 Lives: 3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 pm   Reply with quote

Kamek has been around ever since RPOT first opened up.

Cosmic Kamek was introduced in my first Galaxy plot.

Mario has been around for several months.

Wario was introduced a week ago.

Spark, Rock and Napalm have been around for nearly a month... I think.

Flo has been around for nearly a year. She was formerly named Sheena... duh.
Ammu-Nation!    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic