digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Question of the Day #19

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:59 am   Reply with quote

http://www.internationalenneagram.org/system_and_types/index.html#descriptions

You're going to need the above link, because today's question is something different...

What enneagram type suits your Alts best?

Tayl ~ A mix between eight and seven, I guess. She likes being and control and ignores her own weaknesses, but is also adventurous and fun-loving.

Bunny ~ iunno seven i guess :3

Cel ~ A mix between two and nine.

Umbra ~ Tough choice...some strange mixture of 1, 3, 5, and 8, I guess.

Niya ~ Nine.

Verity ~ One and Eight.

Dicro ~ Three and Five.

Fray ~ Four and Seven are pretty much spot-on.

Mi ~ Three and Eight.

Kes ~ One, Three, and Five.

Maiex ~ Seven.

Seren ~ Four and Five.

Shan ~ Five.

Ciess ~ Two and Six.

Craya ~ Two, I guess...?

Seraye ~ Four.

Mona ~ Oh, Seven, definitely.

Ashley ~ Um...Three, I guess...?

ME LOL ~ SEVEN~

Dee-Colon Platypus ~ One. D:

Guessy ~ Probably Six.

Alizarin ~ Five and Six.

Mango ~ Nine.

Balloon ~ Seven.

why is it that i have so many alts but rarely use half of them on a regular basis D:
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Richest user. :D
Super Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 pm   Reply with quote

For Dark Ultimario, take 8, for the "fighting injustice" part, screw around with the definition of injustice until you get something more like justice, get rid of the parts about truth (to an extent) and protection of weak, and there you go.
Ultirby...7 and 9 fit perfectly.
Ulti Knight fits 8 way better than Dark does. Goes crazy with maintaining order and balance.
Chaos Ultimario...I'm starting to doubt he even HAS a personality behind all that insanity.
That still unnamed Bowser-like character...3 I guess, except he practically broadcasts his emotions instead of hiding them.
I seriously believe that I have a slightly different personality online than IRL, which makes this all the more confusing. Forum: 1, 7, 8. IRL: 1, 7, 9
Ultimario being modeled after my forum self, he's a 1, 7, and 8, except less 8, particularly less on the controlling part. You know, being the "good" side and all.
Ultimario Mart!    
Parabuzzy Queen
Macha

HP: 10 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:16 pm   Reply with quote

Golbez seems to fit nicely into One. o.o

Django strikes me as Two with a very small dash of Six. He's kiiiinda paranoid. XD;

Itu seems to be a cross between Three, Six, and Eight.

Chitose's undoubtedly a nine.
Buzzy Mart    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic