digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

OOC: Since Metal has acquired an upgrade fom Vaati

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 am   Reply with quote

And let me tell you that it takes time for him to acquire new upgrades and only I know when he is able to get upgraded again though I have it so he is slowly becoming stronger meaning it will take many days or years till he is maxed out but he'll still have certain weaknesses even after he is all maxed out.

Now to talk about the stuff that I made this topic for.

Metal after each upgrade will learn/improve certain skills and spells.

He currently knows one spell that allows him to move metallic objects he will mostly use this for recovery or to improve certain combat skills.

He has certain combat modes and each of them have weaknesses.

Evade Mode: Metal's eyes turn yellow and his body changes to increase his speed and makes him hard to hit. It has low attack and low defense.

Guard Mode: Metal's eyes turn blue and his body becomes heavily armored and increases the amount of damage he can take from any attack this mode is immune to instant death attacks, but not wish based instant death attacks. It has low attack, speed and Metal is very heavy.

Attack Mode: Metal's eyes turn purple in this mode he changes into his defensive mode only defense is switched with more attack power but will still have low speed.

Magic Mode: Some of the info on this mode is still unknown. Metal's eyes turn cyan as a barrier appears around him. He is immune to certain spells. He is weak to physical damage in this mode.

Mirror Mode: In this mode Metal's eyes becomes multicolored like a mirror and is able to mimic certain attacks and spells. when he mimics an attack or spell it is changed to dark or electric version.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic