digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

A large flash of yellow and grey
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

"Well, I could just build a newer, bigger power plant not too long after. I could provide more power to more people!...More Koopas and Goombas and Mushroomers, that is. The eco-freakos used the be the only thing standing in my way of progress. Now we got an old fashioned and a barbarian who calls himself a good guy to stop me. Now, I'll be right back...Hehehheh...AHAHAHAHAHA!" After his evil laugh, he ran down the dirt trail to the coal plant.
Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:26 pm   Reply with quote

Ha, my people have no use for such disgusting means of power as that monstrosity erupts. My kingdom has much cleaner ways of harnessing power.
Junk shop    
Bartz Klauser
Gilgamesh

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:00 pm   Reply with quote

"And my kingdom.....well, predated most, if not all, of yours, so it's only reasonable that we didn't have much. But we did have tons of gold, good workers, good land, the wheel, and currency."

Last edited by Gilgamesh on Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Town of Lix    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

Well, actually, the ugly, environmentally unsafe powerplant didn't actually blow up. But the smokestacks slowly stopped dumping black smog into the air. The Air Marshal came walking back out. "There. Now are you all happy? I just turned off my useful, amazing powerplant."
Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:28 pm   Reply with quote

Now that the unsightly stench of that useless place has been put to rest, I think I can concentrate much better.
Now then, you may visit my kingdom, but it is, by no means, ever going to be anyone's land other than mine. And nothing will ever change that fact.
Junk shop    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 pm   Reply with quote

"Well. If you rule the land, I hope you can provide all the power to the countless areas that require it, now that my powerplant is shut down. "
Hell    
Negi-chama
Super Tsuki
Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:52 pm   Reply with quote

Pigmask Air Marshal wrote:
"Well. If you rule the land, I hope you can provide all the power to the countless areas that require it, now that my powerplant is shut down. "
That, is actually quite easy. It's been that way before, during, and it will be after that wretched excuse of a plant.
And, if you don't mind, I think I can deal with the rest of that wretched thing on my own. *She raised her hand into the air, and almost instantly, thousands of bolts of lightning rained onto the power plant, destroying it, and most likely causing it to explode in a few seconds*
Now then, I'm off, back to my castle, to oversee my beautiful kingdom. *Almost on cue, a black horse had gallantly made its way to her, she mounted it, and off they went, rider and horse as one*
Junk shop    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:10 pm   Reply with quote

"...It's a good thing that plant was automated. Well, see ya later, queen of the land!"

"King Porky is going to be angry at me..."

Hell    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic