digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Defiled Tile Pool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:13 pm   Reply with quote

"..." Zeromus pulled the shards out. "Ridiculous. Time to end this." He began gathering a massive amount of energy. "Time to die."
NON BANNER    
Ultimario
Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:19 pm   Reply with quote

Ultimario had, unfortunately, been expecting a more frontal assault and suffered heavily. He didn't have any real defensive skills aside from typical sword parries, and those weren't very effective against this. Plus, being on the ground didn't help much...it would have decreased the surface area to get hit for a frontal assault, but thanks to this attack coming from everywhere, it also meant more surface area to get hit from the top...his defenses weren't amazing, his health was more his specialty, meaning multi-hit attacks are hell. He couldn't even heal because a surprisingly high amount of it had hit his crystal, which broke due to its low endurance. Ulti was already at half health. And the attack wasn't even done yet.

"DAMMITDAMMITDAMMITDAMMIT!"

"Next time, I'm using my defensive armor. Screw mobility and power. If these guardians' all-hitting, unavoidable attacks do this much damage, I'm buffing up my defenses like crazy."
Ultimario Mart!    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:27 pm   Reply with quote

The bedraggled Brotherhood Officers picked themselves up off the ground and faced the massive beast, which stood there staring right back. Finally, Deadly turned to the other Officers and began to speak in a calm, collected voice.

From what I can gather on it's weak points... I see a way that we could defeat it without letting this drag on any longer. Paxton, I will need you to enchant my blades with Conjure Flame. Blue... it has a weak point in it's armor directly under the head, on the throat. I will need you to hit it when it is exposed. The rest of you... provoke it into attacking once more. It needs to raise it's head for Blue to hit her mark.
The Domain of Secrets    
Ultimario
Ultimario

HP: 100 MP: 4 Lives: 6

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 pm   Reply with quote

"Provoke it into attacking? Sounds easy enough."

Ultimario then ran over to the monster and slashed wildly at it with Ultima Sword. Despite looking like he was going crazy offensive, he was also carefully watching to see when it would try to attack. He would dodge any kind of simple physical attacks until it got angry enough to pull out something big, raising its head.
Ultimario Mart!    
hai
Spiny

HP: 100 MP: 6 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:35 pm   Reply with quote

*Mezmerane preformed a rare feat, and shrieked like a banshee as the hits from the Drake's attack connected from above. This would be followed up by a series of what could be alien cursing, straining as he pulled out the shards.
Apparently he was less tolerent of pain in the form he had manifested in.*
Gemstone Goods    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:39 pm   Reply with quote

"I'll anger it well enough!" said Alexander, making his shield invisible, and started dancing, in an attempt to mock the monster.

"Don't comment on my dancing skills."
The Town of Lix    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 pm   Reply with quote

"Idiots. Move out of the way before I blast you all to Oblivion. Armor means nothing to a power that is beyond that of the gods'."

Last edited by Zeromus/Terrus on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 pm   Reply with quote

In response to the multiple distractions, the guardian reared back on it's hind legs and raised it's head in preparation to unleash another round of Tormentshard Grave. However, a barrage of fiery arrows struck it it in the upper portion of it's throat. The icy coating shattered, and Deadly jumped up and into the beast itself with the aid of a shadow step.

Time to see how you react to being torn apart from the inside.

The Drake-like monster roared in pain and fell back to it's normal stance. Within moments, the armor covering it's underside exploded into icy shards, and out fell Deadly. Both of his blades were impaled through a large shard of deep blue ice.

Cold. Coldcoldcoldcold... someone hurry up and get me out of this thing's way. It should be coming down anytime soon...
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:28 pm   Reply with quote

"Hmph. Fine. Deny me my fun." He dropped his charge. "You there, under the guardian. Shouldn't you get moving?"
NON BANNER    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:39 pm   Reply with quote

"And here I was, thinking that those dance classes were really a scam." commented Alexander.
The Town of Lix    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:30 pm   Reply with quote

Just after Blue had pulled Deadly out from under the collapsing guardian, it let out a final roar of fury and crashed to the ground, shattering into icy bits and water. Everyone was fixated on the object impaled through Deadly's weapons... except for Paxton, who was looking at Zeromus with a puzzled expression.

That charge of yours seemed awfully... well, malignant.
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:34 pm   Reply with quote

"What do you expect from a being sustained by the existance of hatred? Tea and cookies?"
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:40 pm   Reply with quote

Evil tea and cookies, perhaps?

Green... if I weren't stricken with hypothermia... I'd slash your throat.

Right... but don't go starting an problems once we get rid of Tim. Black probably won't be in the best mood... and he is downright frightening when pissed.

Speaking of Tim... now that the guardian had been defeated, the telltale sign of Tim's corruption engulfed the uncorrupted parts once more. At the same time, they gray masses of pixels began to ooze slowly towards the group.

Paxy... want to get us out of here before we are food?
The Domain of Secrets    
Lord Bob
Zeromus/Terrus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

"I fear no gods. I will do as I please, even killing your precious black."
NON BANNER    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:48 pm   Reply with quote

All of the Officers cast Zeromus a spiteful glare.

Black... is no pushover. He would make... you wish you had never met him.

Alright, alright... let's just concentrate on getting back. There we go!

Paxton opened a Mists Rift in the midst of the group, who immediately proceeded in.
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic