digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

The Hall of Heroes

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
Black Yoshi
Vampire

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:16 pm   Reply with quote

The Hall of Heroes - a place where only the greatest and most legendary of heroes have only looked upon... and that's even after they are dead. The breathtaking scene included architecture of solid gold, elegant jewel-encrusted statues, and shimmering prismatic banners that seemed to float in midair. It is here that the Gods of Tyria reside, watching over all of their creations.

In the middle of the Hall, a Mists Rift tore open, and through stepped the Six Gods of Tyria. They now awaited any who wished to assist in returning Black Yoshi from his untimely demise.

((Yes, I'm actually going to try to get this over with finally. Provided people notice. :U ))
The Domain of Secrets    
Bartz Klauser
Zetta/Alexander

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:18 pm   Reply with quote

Zetta walked in, appearing from a Mists Rift, although its nature seemed somewhat different.

"Jeez, tuning a Rift by myself from my home isn't easy," said Zetta to himself as he approached the central structure.
The Town of Lix    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:33 pm   Reply with quote

One could hear the sound of a doorway being sliced open as a scythe made a tear that was a portal.

Though that portal appeared Vaati who was holding a scythe.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:42 pm   Reply with quote

Balthazar, the God of War and Fire, looked down at the two new arrivals.

Hmmmph, so there are some who do care about him.
The Domain of Secrets    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 pm   Reply with quote

((You know what, I'm about to say screw the whole thing. Apparently nobody wants to put any effort fourth for this.))
The Domain of Secrets    
cool
Lord Bob
Vampire

HP: 61 MP: 8 Lives: 5

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:58 pm   Reply with quote

((Then bring him back via the ever popular plot hole.))
NON BANNER    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:11 pm   Reply with quote

(Very few people can make many plots where many people actually participate, I'm able to get enough people to join but my plots always end the same people are unable to stay in. The same could be said for this plot. Everyone loses interest eventually. Also when I join a plot I try to remain in it.)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
Black Yoshi
Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:16 pm   Reply with quote

((Alright, I'll just make it simple and turn the whole thing into one simple step.))
The Domain of Secrets    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic