digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Ooc ~ whoa new alt topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:02 pm   Reply with quote

So I've been playing WarioWare: Touched! all day, and I suddenly feel like making a WarioWare Alt. Specifically Mona, Ashley, and Pyoro. Maybe Penny, but Penny isn't all that loved.

But, we only have three alt slots, sooooo...

I don't want to get rid of Pleinair because she's awesome and I could probably fit her in somewhere maybe. Plus, I've been playing Disgaea DS a lot, and I'm hopefully getting Prinny for my birthday, so I'll only want to keep her more.

I don't want to get rid of Ringo due to the whole Project Ringo (Puyo Puyo 7) thing. The next teaser for it is coming up on Friday, and that'll probably get me into a big Puyo craze again. NOT THAT ANY OF YOU CARE ABOUT PUYO BUT WHATEVER ;~;

So, that means I've got one open Alt slot.

WHAT DO I DO
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Apparently missed a lot
LudwigVonKoopa
Vampire

HP: 5 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:20 pm   Reply with quote

If Puyo Pop was essentially Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, then I like it. D:

Anyways, Ashley please. awesome
Stuff Mart    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:25 pm   Reply with quote

The first few Puyo Puyo games were released as Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche; the only two Puyo games that made it to the US without being changed into another series were Puyo Pop and Puyo Pop Fever, and those are relatively rare. There's a translation of Puyo Puyo Tsuu (two) and Puyo 15th Anniversary out, and there's a Puyo Puyo SUN (three) translation going on right now at Puyo Nexus. Puyo Puyo~n (four) and Puyo Pop Fever 2 will probably follow.

...lol too much info

SO ANYWAYS YEAH ONE VOTE FOR ASHLEY
~The Shop with Stuff~    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:40 pm   Reply with quote

ahem >:C

Also, since the Puyo Puyo 7 site is up and the plot's all confirmed and jazz, I'm totally going into a Puyo craze.

CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE BEFORE I START MAKING ALTS YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic