digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Big Joe's Workshop

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
top minion tails
Big Joe

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:48 pm   Reply with quote

*Big joe was hard at work putting the finishing touches on his new armor.o the table in a high security container was a green crystal orb*
Megatropolis    
top minion tails
Big Joe

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:33 pm   Reply with quote

[[bump]] *He began installing the final cogs to the backpack which would store the weapons*
Megatropolis    
Tails Doll

HP: 100 MP: 3 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:28 pm   Reply with quote

A big black monster truck pulled up outside, and the Air Marshal jumped out. "You here, Big Joe?" He asked, walking into the garage.
Hell    
top minion tails
Big Joe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:29 pm   Reply with quote

Yeah? Oh, hi sir! I think I finally found a way to harness the power of these oress things!
Megatropolis    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:34 pm   Reply with quote

"You have? I have one of those! Got mine from some teenage girl. But why would you need to harness power from this orb? You can ask me for coal and oil, I don't know what to do with that stuff anymore!"
Hell    
top minion tails
Big Joe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:52 pm   Reply with quote

I like to save that stuff for heating and factories. Plus, this has infinite power...at least I'm pretty sure. This is an experimental armor. I still have my old armor in my lab inside. *he was obviously not wearing his armor, but he was wearing a grease covered T shirt and shorts. he finished inserting the cogs* and now all I have to is insert the power source and put it on...
Megatropolis    
Tails Doll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:56 pm   Reply with quote

The Air Marshal observed Big Joe's magnificent machine.

"I hope you've studied this Oress enough to draw energy from it without anything catastrophic happening. Right?"
Hell    
top minion tails
Big Joe

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:00 pm   Reply with quote

*he unlocked the container, pulled out the oress, then put it in the helmet of the armor, and parts of the armor lit up as it whirred to life* I'm pretty sure nothing that bad could happen.....*he put the armor on*
Megatropolis    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic