digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

That One Doll Shop
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic
(:
Tayl

HP: 98 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:43 pm   Reply with quote

"This one is actually relatively small, incomplete, and simple. There's a larger one, but it's very far away, and works much differently. I hope someday I can get a larger building for the shop, and have a wider selection."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
top minion tails
Big Joe

HP: 1 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:42 pm   Reply with quote

*Big joe looked at the clearance rack*
Megatropolis    
Black Yoshi
Exuro

HP: 31 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:46 pm   Reply with quote

Exuro looked up from the giant arsenal of miniature weapons that he had procured from the Doll's pockets and faced Seraye.

What was the deal with those two nutjobs?
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:54 pm   Reply with quote

"Huh? Oh, them. They were some crazy people from another dimension trying to get me to sell some Netls. A Netl is a fancy word for a living doll. Selling a Netl is basically like selling a living person, so I was obviously against it. Of course, I've met crazier people."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Exuro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:57 pm   Reply with quote

Exuro chuckled a bit as he approached the counter holding his doll.

Huh. Almost sounds like you could use someone to turn away the waves of crazies. Just for you, I could give you a free trial period of my service. Nothing repels the crazies quite like looking down the barrel of a high-powered rifle.

((Behold, the man who can turn anything into talking business. :U))
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:12 pm   Reply with quote

"Oh, that's not necessary. I actually enjoy having the crazies around. Makes things more exciting. Of course, some of them are violent, so if you'd really like to stick around..."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
Black Yoshi
Exuro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:21 pm   Reply with quote

Tayl wrote:
"Oh, that's not necessary. I actually enjoy having the crazies around. Makes things more exciting. Of course, some of them are violent, so if you'd really like to stick around..."

It would be my pleasure, ma'am. It should help get the news of my abilities out. Now... what do I have to do to purchase this doll, again? I'm rather fond of it.
The Domain of Secrets    
(:
Tayl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:58 pm   Reply with quote

"Write down your name, name of the doll, and reason for purchase on the clipboard."
~The Shop with Stuff~    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Role-Play Off-Topic