digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

What are you working on?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups -> Spriters-resource
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:50 pm   Reply with quote

This is to kinda help you keep things secluded and stuff.

Here is what I'm working on.

Sprites that will be made into my alts which are....

1. A dark spirit(Need to work on it's second form)

2. A special kind of robot.

3. ???(Currently thinking on what to put here)
Dark World Shop of Magic    
TooManyToasters
Paper_Waluigi

HP: 100 MP: 10 Lives: 1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:38 pm   Reply with quote

I've been trying to do a pixelart face from scratch. No resources or anything. Last time I worked on it was a few days ago. Here's what I have so far:

I kinda like it. The hair looks terrible, but the actual facial features look kind of alright I guess. Still, trying to come up with your own style is... difficult.
Slowly but surely, though, I'm getting the hang of this. ФֻФ
EDIT: Now that I get a really good look at it... the eyes look like soulless pits of doom. I should probably find a way to make them look a little more expressive, even if it's just meant to be an idle look. ФֻФ

Last edited by Paper_Waluigi on Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
asdf    
I see what you are doing.
Lord Vaati

HP: 99 MP: 10 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:42 pm   Reply with quote

TooManyToasters wrote:
I've been trying to do a pixelart face from scratch. No resources or anything. Last time I worked on it was a few days ago. Here's what I have so far:

I kinda like it. The hair looks terrible, but the actual facial features look kind of alright I guess. Still, trying to come up with your own style is... difficult.
Slowly but surely, though, I'm getting the hang of this. ФֻФ
Yeah I'm having a hard time with making things that can be considered original.
Dark World Shop of Magic    
I'm back to being a
Hylian_Pixl
Burning

HP: 100 MP: 5 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:18 pm   Reply with quote

I'm also trying my hand at scratch-spriting... I've made a pretty good one that I'll probably edit onto this post tomorrow.

My problem is the fact that I'll make something really good, then try again 2 seconds later and come out with total crap. The same thing happens when I'm drawing... wonder why...

Anyway, I'm trying to make my sprites animate, but it's coming out as total crap. I also made a sprite for a friend who said he'd join Digi. His username's gonna be "Phantom Pixl." Again, I'll edit the pics into the post tomorrow.

Fat Tuper
lovegod703

HP: 10 MP: 6 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:44 pm   Reply with quote

I'm not really working on anything right now.

———————————>awesome
Milton Games    
Crappiest Animator ever.
Chaos-Stev-0

HP: 100 MP: 0 Lives: 10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:12 pm   Reply with quote

I can't work on anythin' as of yet 'cuz I'm grounded. I'm still, however, workin' on Stev-0 sprites for Sync's MOOOOOO game.
Shop of Stev-0    
Sync
MALAK

HP: 10 MP: 2 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 pm   Reply with quote

Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
I can't work on anythin' as of yet 'cuz I'm grounded. I'm still, however, workin' on Stev-0 sprites for Sync's MOOOOOO game.
5 O's, not 6.

Anywho, I haven't worked on anything for a loooooong time. Prolly cuz I left Pixeltendo. :O
Hammerspace    
LIL BLUE VS. BIG BLUE
Crappy Blue Luigi
Vampire

HP: 95 MP: 7 Lives: 2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:17 pm   Reply with quote

SYNC 16-BIT wrote:
Chaos-Stev-0 wrote:
5 O's, not 6.

Anywho, I haven't worked on anything for a loooooong time. Prolly cuz I left Pixeltendo. :O

Pixeltendo was boring after it shed its skin to leave behind The Spriters Resource Community and reincarnated through unknown means.

And The Spriters Resource Community is 'k I guess.
Paradeem 8    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Your Groups