digibutter.nerr Forum Index
Hey [you]! If you haven't noticed, this is now the old digibutter forums. Go over to the new site!
digibutter.nerr
It's Hi-Technicaaal!

Indeed, well...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic
wat
MeowMixer
Vampire

HP: 85 MP: 0 Lives: 0

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:09 pm   Reply with quote

It has become quite apparent to us all that Sir Meow M. Mixer has broken into and stolen data from maniacgentleman, Mr. Steve, and Gentlemanpersonguything.

All of the previously mentioned forum users private messaged the Mixer of Meows an unknown amount of fecal matter, based on what they have what they have politely shared with me in conversation, so the fault of the situation pretty much is directed in the location of Sir Mixer himself.

Indeed.

Now each of the said users are all requesting me to take control of the issue at hand and I only have the intention of playing a few rounds of the second Team Fortress game for my personal computer, but it is now now longer possible, I am in charge with cleansing and disposing of Sir Meow M. Mixer's bodily wastes.

Sexual intercourse.
SHOP OF DIMENTIONS    
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    digibutter.nerr Forum Index -> Off-Topic